[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Could anybody explain in easy words how to use GPU and7or CPU limiter? Does that really affect battery time? If so, does it negatively affect the "smoothness" of our device in general?

Just set the GPU/CPU limiter by the flashing in Aroma.
It will save battery.
I dont't know if there is lag or not. By daily use no lag. But you can use performance mode to get full speed.

Reactions: Matze002
For me on mi2 battery drain is too hight, 3h normal use 30% down. I re-flashed 5.1.30 without 200mhz addon

Sorry for my english

hey @sebsch1991 , do you mind posting the md5sums of the zips in your first post?

Update: nevermind, I see that androidfilehost lists the md5 on the download page. hope it matches yours!

Last edited:
any news about the browser force close?
i had installed the smiui 1st time with "keep miui browser" and it didnt work.
tried to install unchecking the miui browser.. and now i have no browser at all :/
But you have playstore, don't you?

Not bad. It's a 2 years old battery.

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423339643879.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423339643879.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 242
  • uploadfromtaptalk1423339669143.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423339669143.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 257
I will try this ROM.
But before i need to know if its stable!
Also GPS, on WIUI 4.4.4 i have to say GPS was poor, it took a long time for GPS to lock and sometimes it didn't lock position.

I use Cyanogenmod 11 snapshot M12 from m11kkaa with CWM 6.0.5.0 with TDB enabled, can I simply flash this ROM to system 2? Thanks in advance.
read OP or use search.... in a topic with more than 1000 reactions the chance is high that you will find the information you are looking for.

I don't get twitter notifications, I actived the options in the app and let's twitter start at startup