[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Can you Post your /sdcard/MIUI/sMiUI_boot.log

The AROMA option only removes the /system/priv-app/Browser.apk . When you installed it to /data (like xiaomi.eu team did last week) you will have to remove that version manually.
I downloaded the zip and installed again and the USB sound is gone. The browser remains but that's a easy fix.

Thanks for a great rom and a quick reply

Great rom sebsch!

But i cannot find the option "notification access" to use my miband as a notifier... someone can tell me where to look? :)

Great rom sebsch!

But i cannot find the option "notification access" to use my miband as a notifier... someone can tell me where to look? :)
Make sure that you dont have any other versions of mi-band app installed!
Open App -> Click three dots in upper right corner -> Click on "My Device" -> Click on Notification Settings

The most of you might already know it, but I actually only own a Xiaomi Mi2s.
Thats why I cannot test my ROMs before I release them and Im really sorry for bugs that occur ...

Please let me know if sMiUI for Mi2A, RedMi Note and RedMi 2 is now working correct for all of you.
If we have any problems, Im gonna try to fix them as soon as possible !

Make sure that you dont have any other versions of mi-band app installed!
Open App -> Click three dots in upper right corner -> Click on "My Device" -> Click on Notification Settings

thanks for the quick reply! but when i go there it says me "Notification access not activated"

ps: i have a xiaomi mi2s 32gb

You have to enable the "BleNotificationService" in Settings.
Go to Settings -> Security (the one under "LockScreen") -> DeviceAdministration -> Notification Access

I bought a new battery 4 days ago!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-31-01-15-25.png
    Screenshot_2015-03-31-01-15-25.png
    50.1 KB · Views: 278
Hey sebsch1991, First of all I want to say thanks for picking up where Wajk left. I'm happy someone is still trying to improve the stock MIUI!

Sadly whenever I run this rom, or the latest wiui I can no longer connect my phone to the PC using USB cable. Upon connecting USB cable my phone freezes for a couple of seconds, then reboots and stays in a bootloop until disconnected. I have performed a clean install after wiping. Do you have any clue whats going on?

My vibra doesn't work, I've tried many times to flash it but it's the same. :(
How can I fix it??
Your "vibra" ? What is that ? You can see supported device in Post 1.

Hey sebsch1991, First of all I want to say thanks for picking up where Wajk left. I'm happy someone is still trying to improve the stock MIUI!

Sadly whenever I run this rom, or the latest wiui I can no longer connect my phone to the PC using USB cable. Upon connecting USB cable my phone freezes for a couple of seconds, then reboots and stays in a bootloop until disconnected. I have performed a clean install after wiping. Do you have any clue whats going on?
Is it only on v6 ROMs ? I would recommend doing a fastboot flash and wipe everything. After that you can install sMiUI.

hi, is possible have an app "2g toggle" compatible with mi2s ?
That used to work with xposed and intelliplug Module... But since v6 I have never tried it again. Can cause bootloops.

Reactions: sakura10
Redmi 2 : Installation stuck on "starting AROMA installer", i'm using CWM 6.0.5.1 and last version of sMIUI.
I have the HM2014813 version so it seems that it's not compatible.
I love sMiUI on my MI2S so if you can make a new version for REDMI2 HM2014813 !! ;)
I don't know if it's very different of the 811 version (apart the 2gb RAM)
Thanks seb

Can i have sMIUI on system 2 and CM 12 on system 1?
Mi2s 16gb

09b39d617f4d90f4f23df7b992953795.jpg

Here is: You can't install AOSP and MIUI on one phone.

But on YouTube is video, where someone have cm and miui 6 on mi3. Its possible on mi2s too?

Last edited:
I use 5.3.27 version. Why my theme always rollback to default?

I hope , I can apply 3rd part theme without authentication. make it possible,plase :)