[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

I love the rom. It's very smooth. But why the notification bar does not have Lollipop style. I dont like this old kitkat notification style. I think may be we have to wait to the miui 7 to have that. Does any one know when will miui7 release :)

Hey guys, ive noticed that notifications are turning on the screen, this is eating a lot of battery, i cannot find where to disable this feature, can anyone help me? thanks

Hey guys, ive noticed that notifications are turning on the screen, this is eating a lot of battery, i cannot find where to disable this feature, can anyone help me? thanks
Its not a bug. Its a new feature. Design by miui.

Photos are taken in 1920x1080 and I can't change it. So I didn't test something else :D

I'm having trouble with WiFi. Can't connect. It keeps prompting for password. Signal seems weak. I've just restored CM 11 and now signal is strong and I have no trouble connecting

Reactions: reijin
i didnt mention it as a bug, but a feature, so iam asking if there is a way to disable it.
disable "Show floating notifications" for each app which shouldn't light up the screen
Screenshot_2015-04-08-21-11-09.png

Reactions: josedb
Rom runs fluid here and the better thing for me, sound its really better now. Can't wait to have stable xposed. Thanks a lot sebsch.
Im just having problems with playstore. i can't update or install apps. Says that i don't have space but it's not true. I have and i can install things with third parties markets like blackmarket .

Can anyone share a link of a gapps pack that works perfectly here? I have the minimal gapps for Android L 5.0 that was shared here.
Thanks in advance

I flash pico gapps (uni) for Android 5.0.x. - only 43MB . Works fine, no bugs.

Wysłane z mojego MI 2S przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: Dizplay
Wifi ok for me. I prefer without TDB because the partition space is too small and when i sync email appear "impossible to sync for poor space free" (but in italian )

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but I can't find it so I'm gonna ask. I beg for pardon if this is the hundredth time it's been repeated.

I don't like at all the central clock. I prefer Android's style than iOS'. Also, I'm putting battery as top bar and I've got everything on the left: mobile reception, custom provider's name, WiFi reception, connection speed, notifications' icons... the result is things get trimmed because they would go past the center clock. I've got only the silent mode/vibration's icon on the right (see the attached screenshot for details). How can I put the clock on the left and everything else on the right, like it is on MIUI by default?

Also, I'd like to submit a bug: whenever I open a conversation, default messaging app crashes. I've temporarily solved this by installing Textra and using it in place of MIUI's messaging, but obviously resorting to a third party app is not a real solution.

Last thing: this is the first version of sMIUI I try. Where should I give my general feedback, giving my impression and suggestions on generic things regarding the ROM?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-08-23-40-33.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-08-23-40-33.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 363
Last edited:
For normal clock position you just need to disable centre clock option in aroma menu when you install the rom. So you need to flash rom again and select "custom" in aroma and search for your need.

is MTP fully working? After full wipe and installing latest andoid L based sMIUI I can't access my phone. The one and only method is with adb.

So after reading all those pages since last week's update, I realize that xiaomi made us all beta testers!!
L android MIUI has a lot of things to resolve before we can call it stable....
I'm sorry dear xiaomi, I think I'll stick to the final KK for now

Xiaomi redeemed the latest 5.4.3 from the servers... So I think they know about all the problems.
Lets see what we get tomorrow.

I´am expecting a lot of changes again, so please be patient. sMiUI for aries will be available on Friday or Saturday (if they didnt change too much)...

Well I have to say that your rom is really smooth, you did the best as always and we're all happy with this :)

I have problem with calling: I can't hear anything, wether I make the call or others call me. Anyone experienced this?

Last edited:
No problems with calls here and no problems with wifi in the first day of use.

Rom looks good for daily basic use. Im using it yet.
Just found ocasional fc and breaks in some apps that show some instability but its a really good begin.

Has anyone problem with syncing calendar? I have few calendars in my google account, but i dont see it in miui app and in google too.

Syncing return error, but only on calendar.

Thanks for reply and idea