[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Good News for aries Android L build:
Fixes for next release
- All Bluetooth problems fixed!
- Wifi Display problems fixed!
- Wifi Tethering fixed!
- Data Roaming fixed!
Cool... I skipped last week, too new and problematic for me.
Thanks in advance!

Battery life and battery life page are awful D:

5f00b50595503d561b743f3b264fcb66.jpg

I still cannot install your rom on the redmi 2 beacuse is stuck on the aroma, can you fix it?
Thank you for your hard work

I still cannot install your rom on the redmi 2 beacuse is stuck on the aroma, can you fix it?
Thank you for your hard work
I need more information.
What do you mean with stuck ?
Do you get any errors ?
Send me your sMiUI boot log and your aroma log after installation

Ehy seb,
with Lollipop apps like "Auto 3G Battery Saver - Manager 3G and similar..." can no longer change the connectivity, so we need the root.
With sMiui however, does not work.
Is there any chance to fix this?

Inviato dal mio Mi2s (sMiui)

Ehy seb,
with Lollipop apps like "Auto 3G Battery Saver - Manager 3G and similar..." can no longer change the connectivity, so we need the root.

Sorry I think I cant help you here. That Apps need to be updated by the devs.

Reactions: pollozzo
I need more information.
What do you mean with stuck ?
Do you get any errors ?
Send me your sMiUI boot log and your aroma log after installation
The recovery Can not enter to the aroma installer it stuck when it show the version of the aroma, how can i creat the log and save it
Thank tou

Dear sebsch1991. Thank you for your work.
Before your firmware want to flash Fastboot Installation.
What should I install : MIUIv5 or MIUIv6 Special Edition(MI2S)?
Thank you .

Last edited:
I am currently using 5.4.10L on my MI2S and 5.4.10K on my redmi note pro 4G. Just wanted to tell you that your work is wonderful !

The recovery Can not enter to the aroma installer it stuck when it show the version of the aroma, how can i creat the log and save it
Thank tou
What recovery do you use ?

Dear sebsch1991. Thank you for your work.
Before your firmware want to flash Fastboot Installation.
What should I install : MIUIv5 or MIUIv6 Special Edition(MI2S)?
Thank you .
Doesnt matter, you can install both of them.
But you dont need to do that. You can just flash CWM via fastboot. After that boot to CWM, wipe data (factory reset) and install sMiUI from sdcard :)

I am currently using 5.4.10L on my MI2S and 5.4.10K on my redmi note pro 4G. Just wanted to tell you that your work is wonderful !
Thanks for your kind words, and your support :)

please try the following:
-boot to cwm recovery
-flash smiui until you see the error
-connect your phone via usb to your computer
-open cmd and type "adb pull /tmp/recovery.log" ( you need drivers and adb binaries )
-send me that recovery logfile

I have checked the zip it ok, my friend kkffiirr succeded to install your rom without the aroma installer.
The problem is with the script of the aroma

Ehy seb,

The ROM is rooted and it manages root permissions in the ROM´s safety app. If the apps cannot get root permissions, even if you gave them, and set permission to turn on/off data connection, then it´s the app´s fault.
TomTom, for example, is able to connect data (aGPS) to acquire faster location and then turn it off when it gets it. Then it maintains navigation with GPS only.

The ROM is rooted and it manages root permissions in the ROM´s safety app. If the apps cannot get root permissions, even if you gave them, and set permission to turn on/off data connection, then it´s the app´s fault.
TomTom, for example, is able to connect data (aGPS) to acquire faster location and then turn it off when it gets it. Then it maintains navigation with GPS only.

I asked Seb because developers say that on LP to run those applications must activate root. (I known a little about root, cwm etc.)
Many people like me, however, report that certain applications do not work on custom LP ROM.

I thought the cause was the custom rom...

I come back to KK... :(

Last edited:
hello guys ...

i'm new to Xiaomi ... so i have the Mi Note LTE ... but can't find any CWM for it to flash this rom?!?!

I continue to have problems updating the app on the Play Store. I always report of insufficient space. I already tried to erase the cache, remove the account Google and other things but nothing ... I can not solve.
I still have problems even with earphones piston
uploadfromtaptalk1429125511231.png

I'm coming from wiui with cwm. I get into the aroma installer, and it finishes succesfully, (though way too fast). But it still boots wiui afterwards... Am i missing something?

I continue to have problems updating the app on the Play Store. I always report of insufficient space. I already tried to erase the cache, remove the account Google and other things but nothing ... I can not solve.
I still have problems even with earphones pistonView attachment 9814
I solved the same your problem from recovery with wipe cache and dalvik cache

Reactions: sakura10