[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Nothing.. With smiui lollipop I have very little interior space while the smiui kk I have more of a 1 gb ... Why?
uploadfromtaptalk1429166286904.png

me too same problem before upgrading (so, is not the new smiui release).
Tried, i wiped all.
Now all it ok, with TDB.

Hi sebsch
Thanks for your great work!!!
I have a problem:
I flashed the latest ROM at first with the CPU limiter(dual core 1200)
And then I flashed it again without the limiter but its steel on dual cor!
I hope you can help me.
Again thanks for your great work!!

Hi sebsch
Thanks for your great work!!!
I have a problem:
I flashed the latest ROM at first with the CPU limiter(dual core 1200)
And then I flashed it again without the limiter but its steel on dual cor!
I hope you can help me.
Again thanks for your great work!!
Switch to Performance Mode from Floating Menu

after uninstalling mi apps like mikey and transfer app,they come back after phone restart. How to permanently uninstall them?

Sorry to say it again.... Everyone who updated to lollipop became beta tester... There are so many things to be solved to call it stable for everyday use

after uninstalling mi apps like mikey and transfer app,they come back after phone restart. How to permanently uninstall them?
This is due to the changed paths, that should be fixed in next release tomorrow ;)

Sorry to say it again.... Everyone who updated to lollipop became beta tester... There are so many things to be solved to call it stable for everyday use
Why do you apologize .. You,re completely right! Xiaomi is releasing unfinished ROMs and will never stop doing that...
Last chance to stay to Xiaomi is the Mi5 !

If the Mi5 will not blow my mind, Im gonna sell my Mi2s and get a Nubia z9...

many thanks for your great work, I have a question:
the smiui 5.4.10 Lollipop for mi2s you can install with TDB? someone has done it seems. I use a lot the TDB, continues the development of the KK smiui to use TDB? (pending G4A)
thanks

Why do you apologize .. You,re completely right! Xiaomi is releasing unfinished ROMs and will never stop doing that...

I do not apologize, it's just my thoughts.
After all this feedback complaining about various problems on lollipop Miui I decided to stay on the final KK version.
I really appreciate your effort to solve xiaomi's bugs and I think that Mi5 will be a great device hardware-wise. But as all other xiaomi devices the rom will be the problem... I love my Mi2S, I love xiaomi.eu's staff, Wajk and you for your hard work, but my next device will not be xiaomi... Maybe a Meizu mx series

I've already read that other users have my problem. When I do a full wipe and try to restore the app with miui backup I always errors (backup failed for ten app (example: whatsapp, YouTube and many others). The same problem occurs with Titanium ... Do you have any suggestions ?

Hi, I have a big battery drain as never before. With Lollipop MIUI I have noticed that the apps remain in background for more time... Is it only my impression?

About battery drain:
I checked with cpuspy and found that phone never goes to deepsleep. I came from sMIUI 5.3.27. without wipe.
So a made a clean install with wipe data. Now phone seems OK, no battery drain.

Also I confirm the FM radio is not working.

When I open the "Mi Verification" app and scan the QR code on http://jd.mi.com/ I get:

Backward Camera Resolution、Forward Camera Resolution components do not match factory specifications. They may have been altered or manufactured by an unauthorized third-party.

Is it possible that is due to the usage of this ROM? Any chance that the camera options are altered?
I bought my phone on ibuygou.com which is normally a respectable reseller shop so I don't think it is counterfeit.

I suppose xiaomi have smart people and they figured ROM is currently the weakest point in they commercial offer.
And they must also had figured if they dont fix it soon, there´s no new flagship that can save them from loosing a massive amount of customers.
They just cannot sustain sales based on just hardware base.

In your second post it sounds like you have already released 5.4.17, but I guess this is just the next build you are working on, correct?