[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

I tried the rom for two hours, for the moment it's all ok, maybe the terminal is less responsive than before. The FM radio still does not make a sound. Kudos to the hard work

Too soon to see the improvements you made, but still "unknown number" in call log, when the number belongs to someone in the Google contacts.
The frequency limiter is really handy. Dual core 1.3GHz should suffice for most situations, except hardcore gaming.
Thanks!

Sebsch, you are the best! Thanks for all the effort.

I am testing the mi2s ROM. You solved the calendar sync! Yeah!
But for some reason dualbootswitch is fc-ing.

Too soon to see the improvements you made, but still "unknown number" in call log, when the number belongs to someone in the Google contacts.
The frequency limiter is really handy. Dual core 1.3GHz should suffice for most situations, except hardcore gaming.
Thanks!
For gaming you can temporary swith to performance mode ;). If you finished, switch back to balanced Mode (DualCore).

s**t, camera is not working on last build...
No problems with camera here, try delete Camera data and cache

For me, works fine. No problem with camera. I agree with @Snuffie, DB Switch is FC.

Wysłane z mojego MI 2S
That might be cause of the changed Paths in Lollipop... Please delete all dualboot.apk Files you find in /data/app and reflash sMiUI, or just take the dualboot.apk from the sMiUI zip file and put it to /data/app/dualboot/dualboot.apk

Reactions: kulig007
I had to report that alarm doesn't work when the mi2s is off. It's simply wake the phone and nothing more. If i want to make this ring, i should add a second alarm after two minutes. One for the wake up and another to ring after the phone is woken

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Anyone have wifi tether problems? Works fine with 4.4.4 & 5.1 but not with 5.01. Same with Ivan's rom or smiui. Clients can connect but get no internet traffic...

Could it be down to changes in the roms, my carrier..? Weird that it's only a problem with 5.0.1 for me...

Anyone have wifi tether problems? Works fine with 4.4.4 & 5.1 but not with 5.01. Same with Ivan's rom or smiui. Clients can connect but get no internet traffic...

Could it be down to changes in the roms, my carrier..? Weird that it's only a problem with 5.0.1 for me...
I dont have any problems with sMiUI 5.4.10 and 5.4.17, wifi tethering works just fine.
Maybe a problem with your clients config.

Wifi Tethering works, no problem.
Bugs for me:
- Mi fit and DBswitch force close. I've to install it at every reboot.
- unlock with Bluetooth (miband) not always working, I've to unpair and pair the miband
- MMS font too big and no emoticon, I've installed MMS.apk from Chinese developer rom
- radio FM non working

Last edited:
Reactions: madden83
With 5.4.10 no fc of DBswitch

Can someone that hasn't battery drain problems tell me how he flashed smiui lollipop?

For gaming you can temporary swith to performance mode ;). If you finished, switch back to balanced Mode (DualCore).
Yes, that´s what I usually do when I play a more demanding game, but I don´t do that often.

Also, besides the "unknown number", from a number stored in contacts, in the call log, I also still have BT problems:
1 - Audio to "dumb" BT speaker is fine, no issue;
2 - Making calls from radio reports a connection error in radio;
3 - Making calls from phone means the radio do not display any number or name of contact being phoned. The fields are just empty.
4 - Didn´t test yet music audio to radio with metadata (track name, artist name, album name, cover art, track position, album number, etc.)

What really annoys me is that I have speed dials in the car radio and cannot used them, because I will get a "connection error". And I have to reboot the phone afterwords, since the BT volume gets very low after the error and audio doesn't get through the radio.

In previous ROMS (v5 mainly) I had all the BT calls and audio working to the full extent and for the sake of comparison, I just changed the ROM. So all is the same, except the ROM.

Sebsch1991, I suppose it´s a xiaomi base kernel problem, isn't it? Is this also related to why you cant alter the kernel to be over/under clock compliance with apps like trickestermod?

Another bug: when you select a different wallpaper than the stock ones, the preview show a stock wallpaper. But when you apply, it applys the one you selected. This didn't happened in the previous sMiui 5.4.10.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
With 5.4.10 no fc of DBswitch

Can someone that hasn't battery drain problems tell me how he flashed smiui lollipop?
In CWR I wiped system 1 (current system in use), formated data, cache and wiped dalvik, make sure TDB is off.
Then installed ROM, using custom settings:
- Dual core 1.3GHz in balanced mode;
- No stock browser, xFile browser, Miui animated walllpapers.
- Selected custom animation (xylon?)
- no beeps in lockscreen and usb connection
- no Miband or other Mi gizmos, besides framework.

Install and reboot. That´s all I can remember,

In CWR I wiped system 1 (current system in use), formated data, cache and wiped dalvik, make sure TDB is off.
Then installed ROM, using custom settings:
- Dual core 1.3GHz in balanced mode;
- No stock browser, xFile browser, Miui animated walllpapers.
- Selected custom animation (xylon?)
- no beeps in lockscreen and usb connection
- no Miband or other Mi gizmos, besides framework.

Install and reboot. That´s all I can remember,

Thanks
I found that, if it doesn't work I try your method

Edit:
ac7d820bca11004e11bad3a94939bb25.jpg

From 8 to 11 I lost a lot of battery! Why?!?
I turn off my phone...

Last edited:
Is it possible to mention your device you are using when posting a comment? (or put it in your signature) I mean it's a lot Mi2s users I guess and for other user it's not getting easier to find a post about there device :)

im very sad,because i (would) use the radio often, strange thing,in the first "leaked" version (witch was only chinese and english) the radio app worked very well.