[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Development for sMiUI ARIES is currently paused. Please use last KitKat Build 5.3.27 or last Android L Build 5.4.17 !

Development is just paused, not discontinued!
Xiaomi has to fix some things and I´am currently working on a new project which you might like a lot ;) !

Please stay tuned and dont ask for ETAs

Don't work if you used MIUI after 5.4.1 i think
Yep, I have spent 3 afternoon trying to flash it in any possible way without a result. So, if someone fine a solution, this would be really appreciated, but as I said, let's only wait for a Xiaomi fix or something like that.

Can all these problems be causes by the repartitioning made by the last version(5.4.24)
en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=107586&extra=page%3D1&mobile=2

I´ve just started so I will not make any official announcements before I reached some further targets.
But I can tell you it is not for aries...

It´s for every MIUI 6 based Device !

Really?! Even for MiPad? I promise to finance some more "liquid happiness"....^^

Thanks for your reply :)
After the phone has booted I can go to settings and switch wifi on. The problem is that it keeps saying 'wifi activation' and the switch becomes grey.
Should I try wiping cache and data and then reinstall sMiui?
I gave root permissions to Titanium but it shows a warning saying that using 'su' for managing root permissions might cause problems on Android > 4.3. And suggests using 'supersu' instead.
I found the setting on Download app, but download never starts...

I managed to download supersu...strangely enough I could install it after setting the download limit to 20MB...setting it to unlimited didn't work for me. I could use titanium to backup everything and, justo to be sure, I also backed up with Miui backup app which I had never used before
I have done the three wipes and flashed smiui again. WiFi is working now

I've got a MI2A, I flashed this rom yesterday and looks very good!

But I'd like to fix a thing: when I receive a message on whatsapp the screen automatically turn on. I prefer to turn it on when I want to read the messages.
How can I do? I've not found anything about in settings, help me!

Last edited:
Hello.

I managed to read a lot of pages from this thread, just want to confirm a few things please.
I have a Xiaomi Mi Note fresh from the box. Would like to install the latest version of sMIUI .

Do we have a simple tutorial to follow from A to Z ?
Also, what are the remaining bugs? what is not "yet" working ?

Thanks,
Yann

It is froze. You must defrost it with titanium backup
sorry from phone info when I push the arrow of update system I get:
The application of the system it is locked abnormally
so how manage it?
Seb help please

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-29-13-39-22[1].png
    Screenshot_2015-04-29-13-39-22[1].png
    68.1 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:
It is froze. You must defrost it with titanium backup
Development for sMiUI ARIES is currently paused. Please use last KitKat Build 5.3.27 or last Android L Build 5.4.17 !

Development is just paused, not discontinued!
Xiaomi has to fix some things and I´am currently working on a new project which you might like a lot ;) !

Please stay tuned and dont ask for ETAs
sorry from phone info when I push the arrow of update system I get:
The application of the system it is locked abnormally
so how manage it?
Seb help please

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-29-13-39-22[1].png
    Screenshot_2015-04-29-13-39-22[1].png
    68.1 KB · Views: 311
Is there anyway to get themecenter from CN rom sir?
I mean, my themecenter while use this rom only display a few themelist it's look like only show up any local theme like from indonesia, india, etc.
Unlike when I use CN based rom, there was so many theme to applied.
Sorry for my bad english.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

I have the Mi2A. Has this ROM addressed the random reboot issue which plaques this model? Stock v5 is the only ROM which seems stable. I want to upgrade to V6.

Not many sMiUI Changes this week. I was sick among the last 7 days and just laying in my bed trying to get cured ...

sMiUI 5.5.1 will be ready to download in about 30 mins. (aries will still get no update this week, i will look into it and see if xiaomi fixed some things)