[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

5.6.19 is ready to downoad in Post #1.
Im sorry, but currently I have absolutely no time to do any further development or to answer all of your questions. Thats why the changelog is kinda small again.

Further I have some bad news.. I bricked my Mi2 while trying to build a working custom recovery for the new partition layout and latest versions... Thats life ..

Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Im sorry, but currently I have absolutely no time to do any further development or to answer all of your questions. Thats why the changelog is kinda small again.

Further I have some bad news.. I bricked my while trying to build a working custom recovery for the new partition layout and latest versions... Thats life ..

User gdb417 already created recovery CWM 6.0.5.1 on Mi2 for the new partition layout and latest versions)

Further I have some bad news.. I bricked my Mi2 while trying to build a working custom recovery for the new partition layout and latest versions... Thats life ..

Software brick can unbrick no ?

Envoyé de mon MI 2SC en utilisant Tapatalk

Someone has tried to install xposed framework ?

sebsch1991 have you tried short the circuit for flashing the EEPROM directly? I ve done it to my mi3. I can find you a tutorial in case you havent one yet

sebsch1991 have you tried short the circuit for flashing the EEPROM directly? I ve done it to my mi3. I can find you a tutorial in case you havent one yet
Ive tried everything, its dead ...Actually don´t know what happened. Might have been destiny ..

A little preliminary information: I feel a little bit embarrassed today because I gave a misleading information about Aries MIUI 5.6.19 rom for the Unknown number issue in the call log to a colleague on Saturday. I have to edit my answer: I had outgoing calls when calling several landline (but not in my hometown) phone numbers.
This morning I have outgoing calls in the call log at last even the mobile ones for the first time since April. :) I don`t know how. It was confirmed a few minutes ago by a colleague in the Bulgarian Android forum with a Mi2S using Aries MIUI 5.6.19.

My question is for those (maybe @Radnou, @reijin and @ale_gallagher) who are using the sMiUI on Mi2s and updated from sMiUI 5.6.11 to the sMiUI 5.6.19 :
Have you still got the "Unknowing number" issue after this update?

Thank you!

Last edited:
Thanks for the ROM seb,always great on mi2.
Only one thing: with v6 lollipop I've always had graphic problems on clash of clans, only with your 5.6.11 they disappeared, but they're back with 5.6.19.
But I think it depends on miui ROM and not yours.

I finished update for Mi2s Aries - Normal and I have FC of app Lux after each reboot, but when I manually open - it works flawlessly.
On previous ROM version I had no problems with it.
3 updates before I moved from MIUI Polska to sMIUI (from previous version to next) but I had no problems till this update.

Does aroma version for mi 2 delete custom recovery ?

Seb please add a description about what happens to Cwm when you merge partitions because they never stop asking... And they have to know this before flash

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Edit : sorry my mistake
Edit 2 : I heard about your sacrifice and I want to say again a big big thank you for everything you have done for this device. Like wajk your mi2 is dead and it's really really sad that it happened to you

Last edited:
Mi2s with 6.19: GPS fix is really slow (using GPS regularly with Runtastic). Only in my case or can others confirm?

Sorry for probably not having understood correctly but can I install Aroma version with the standard updater app or the Mi recovery?

Last edited: