[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Come on which crazy weather if you leave a new phone in the car with this weather it's not weather fault...sorry for the new Mi4 and for you but... Come one

Come on which crazy weather if you leave a new phone in the car with this weather it's not weather fault...sorry for the new Mi4 and for you but... Come one
This is not the first time, that I find your remarks... well, a bit harsh.
And for what purpose?
Ppl make mistakes, why rub it in?

I'm sorry, but I felt compelled to address this.

I would suggest constructive posts only here.

@sebsch1991 Sorry about the phone, but relax... it's not the end if there isn't an update!

Reactions: kamakasnh
To make you all happy, we don't miss anything special in this update. What is more there is critical bug where when you make a backup you lose all accounts except Email, Google, Xiaomi. So Twitter and Facebook are gone. And some people have problems with GPS and Dialer for Mi2s...
So to sum up, maybe that was a sign :p

To not be rude, I am sorry for your screen. I hope the rest of the phone is ok.

Hi everybody, i want to ask a question. i have used sMIUI 5.6.4 and i am happy with it. at that time, i used CWM to flash sMIUI and i do not do anything to partition layout. my question is, is sMIUI using merged or normal partition layout by default? how do i know whether i use merged or normal partition on my phone since i also want to try another ROM with merged-normal specification. my device is mi2s.
thanks!

Parts in Europe, damn that is a hard task. I mostly found Chinese shops and eBay and Amazon. In the Netherlands I can't find one. I hope you have more luck searching the web.

People advise to use TWRP as CWM seems to be a dead project, or almost so, no updates in the future. But I used it and it did good. It lets you choose which system to affect with every action: it asks you if you want to flash the zip to system 1 or system 2, reboot to 1 or 2 and such. There is no more such thing as an active system you used to select with a toggle at the beginning and every action you did affected that. You choose with everything you do.
sorry I don't speak English very well so I didn't understand, in another 6.0.5.1 I had menaged system option as first option , in furniel r11 there isn't this function, so for instance in CWM r11 if I'm on sys 1 active and I want to flash a zip in sys 2 how it works?

It's a pity seb.... Now the screen and before your mi2s... Not a lucky month. I heard about the ultra high temperature in Germany....

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

hi I'm in smiui from long time but now I would try other ROM. with an update I lost my cmw and, not knowing how to use fastboot, I don't know how to take back a recovery. someone help me please?

Does anyone of you know a online shop in europe where I can get replacement parts for Mi4 ?
Hi sebsch1991,

I don't know a where you can get parts for your phone, but perhaps this can help you. They have a repair service in Europe (Czech Republik) perhaps you can call there and get a spare part.

USSD codes in my device are appearing in chinese, is this a translation problem? Or is a ROM problem?

Also there is several strings in english but my ROM's language is PT-BR. There is some kind of language files that I can edit or is more complex than that?

which smiui version is the best for mi2s right now? with best i mean: most stable & best battery life

Please Help: Mi2S - sMIUI 5.6.25 (lollipop)
Using a laptop with Windows XP, Mi PC Suite doesn't recognise my Mi2s WHEN IN FASTBOOT. If it's turned on, I have no problem. I Have also Installed Mi Flash: it recognise my Mi2S on fastboot; so I think it's a problem of mi Pc Suite and not a problem of drivers (because Mi Flash has them).
When I link the device via USB in fastboot, the hardware "Android Bootloader Interface" appears.
What Have I to do?

no decent lollipop version?
Lollipop is not stable and battery friendly as 5.3.27

I have the following issues with 5.6.25:
- Screen is too slow to wake up, sometimes I press the power button a second time before it light on then it go on and turn off. It's annoying.
- USSD Codes are in chinese, so I can't understand messages like remaining credits and others carrier messages
- Sometimes screens go to full bright even with automatic bright set to off
- Sometimes the screen hangs on, in lockscreen and inside app folders

Lollipop is not stable and battery friendly as 5.3.27

I have the following issues with 5.6.25:
- Screen is too slow to wake up, sometimes I press the power button a second time before it light on then it go on and turn off. It's annoying.
- USSD Codes are in chinese, so I can't understand messages like remaining credits and others carrier messages
- Sometimes screens go to full bright even with automatic bright set to off
- Sometimes the screen hangs on, in lockscreen and inside app folders

ugh... i really want to switch to merged partitions, space issues are getting hella annoying. i'm still on 5.3.27 too...

ugh... i really want to switch to merged partitions, space issues are getting hella annoying. i'm still on 5.3.27 too...
I know it's not nearly as comfortable as needed partitions, but you can keep them unnerved and repartition them. You'll have to estimate in advance your needs and once you've done it they'll still be fixed, but you can increase userdata/storage to your needs and you'll have no merged partitions-compatibility problem.

It is a safe process, I did it twice in a row

Reactions: jauling
sorry I don't speak English very well so I didn't understand, in another 6.0.5.1 I had menaged system option as first option , in furniel r11 there isn't this function, so for instance in CWM r11 if I'm on sys 1 active and I want to flash a zip in sys 2 how it works?
I'm Italian too :D

I'd explain it in Italian to you but I'd want other people to understand it too if they have your same doubt.

You just select "flash zip from sdcard" and, right then or after selecting it, it'll ask you whether to flash it in system1 or system2.

If you can wait a little I'll not to recovery and check myself, so I can tell you with precision.

Reactions: thaimax