[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Video app does not exist in this build... I guess it's xiaomi's fault. Anyone has a working version of miui's video app?

I just recovered my mi2s through mi pc suite, i got miui 5.9.2 beta installed, which recovery should i use to flash your brand new smiui 5.9.10? I still have the stock one. Thanks in advance!

I just recovered my mi2s through mi pc suite, i got miui 5.9.2 beta installed, which recovery should i use to flash your brand new smiui 5.9.10? I still have the stock one. Thanks in advance!
with mi recovery stock, rename file "update.zip" and install

Nice work! I'm happy to see you added support for dior again :)

I was peeking through the ROM I just downloaded, and I noticed two things:
- There are a lot of duplicate entries in the build.prop file. Also, personally I think I prefered the old layout, with the sMiUI additions at the end.
- I choose Europe gps.conf, but in META-INF\com\google\android\sMiUI-kitchen\gps I just have a "stock" folder with a gps.conf that has oceania ntp servers in it.

The adblock feature is nice, but I prefer AdAway because it can automatically fetch updates and has a dummy server built in. It's easy enough add manually, but perhaps it's a nice idea to add it as an alternative option in the kitchen?

Messaging is not working with smiui, still getting FC.

Tested MiUi Global 5.9.10 and it's working there.

The last 5.9.10 on mi4i messaging still FC
I dont know if its work on new 5.9.10 after rebuilding
Can someone confirm on mi4i

Thanks

Nice work! I'm happy to see you added support for dior again :)

I was peeking through the ROM I just downloaded, and I noticed two things:
- There are a lot of duplicate entries in the build.prop file. Also, personally I think I prefered the old layout, with the sMiUI additions at the end.
- I choose Europe gps.conf, but in META-INF\com\google\android\sMiUI-kitchen\gps I just have a "stock" folder with a gps.conf that has oceania ntp servers in it.

The adblock feature is nice, but I prefer AdAway because it can automatically fetch updates and has a dummy server built in. It's easy enough add manually, but perhaps it's a nice idea to add it as an alternative option in the kitchen?
thx for bug report, gps issue confirmed! will fix it instantly !

Fixed my problem with being stuck at agree to terms screen.
Flashed stock rom with miflash.
Cooked a new smiui rom and flashed with mirecovery.
Now I could agree to the terms and have a phone again.
Everything looks to be working, thanks for a great rom.

Reactions: Koen van den Braak
I'm still have error fc 'com.android.provision' on 5.9.10 rom (code 8REKK2 for aries) and stuck at agree to term screen. this bug doesn't exist on xiaomi.eu rom.
anyone have solution to fix this?

Last edited:
I xiaomi mi2 32gb, all the time the error com.android.provision.
I can not go on, remove the provision that if everything is fine is loaded but does not work back home button.
Sorry for my English.

confirm, aries 5.9.10 still got messages FC
upd. Default Apps menu are FC too. Can't change any default app

Last edited:
German Language on MI4 - I dont have any problems with SMS or default apps . We can only wait for fixed base Roms ...

I've also checked 5.9.11 Smiui for cancro Mi3 (russian language). Message App seems to work fine. But Default Apps menu still FC.