[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

@Jocke Nice! Which 'stock' rom? Link?
Fixed my problem with being stuck at agree to terms screen.
Flashed stock rom with miflash.
Cooked a new smiui rom and flashed with mirecovery.
Now I could agree to the terms and have a phone again.
Everything looks to be working, thanks for a great rom.

Last edited:
Something strange is happening with the two last rom. Whatever time I set on the lockscreen it automatically set at two minutes.

Inviato dal mio MI 4LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

im really sorry guys, i couldnt find any other file hoster with unlimited storage and a full api to upload files.... androidfilehost is currently working on a complete upload api but that will take about 4 more weeks to finish :-\

Has the unicode stripped version of mms.apk been removed from sMiUI?

I was looking at the volume boost mod, and I noticed it just copies some mixer_paths_*.xml files. I'm not sure how it's supposed to work, but I noticed dior doesn't have these files in the base rom (it only has one mixer_paths.xml file). So I'm guessing it doesn't work on dior?

sorry to ask but i dont find it in the rom's site or in the thread's beginning; how do i install it?

do i need to be in a specific previuos fastboot room or something? i have ivan's aosp 5.1.1 , cwm for merged partitions

Last edited:
i think i've got a solution for the filehoster problem ... i will implement it tomorrow .. you will have full speed download rate .. i think that will help some of you :)

thank you!
I've a 100mbp fiber optic connection but i do 40kb per second, not possibile to use that site

no come on i don't keep compuer up 3 hours for downloading a rom because the server is so bad. Not at all...

then, surely is particular this idea to kitchen the rom but i would prefer some improvements on the rom and using the same server and normal version of smiui...i don't care very much chance to choose browser, or xiaomi framework ecc

then, surely is particular this idea to kitchen the rom but i would prefer some improvements on the rom and using the same server and normal version of smiui...i don't care very much chance to choose browser, or xiaomi framework ecc
me too.. Some improvements in battery life for sure, performance etc..for me lollipop has better battery life and it is much smoother..but ofc ,that doesn't depend on sebsch1991..it is on xiaomi.. @sebsch1991 doing great job here

i agree with you concerning something.

I mean i don't like so much android stock, i prefer miui.
Anyway it's much more complete miui and camera is much much better in miui than aosp ivan.
I think that is unusable, also for hdr that doesn't work.
Surely it's a little faster the aosp but has a lot of other disadvantages than miui.

Anyway good work seb, but don't miss the goal, optimize the rom don't cooking or whatevere the other stuff

Reactions: Marko94