[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

[quoteis?Addamas, post: 255277, member: 124383"]New reboot tweak looks and works very well :)[/quote]
Where is

First.. your new hosting service is badass! I just pulled a rom down at over 9MBytes/s!

I've reinstalled 5.9.17 with the MMS fix, but I'm still getting FC in Messaging app. Another issue is that I still hear the volume control sound. My download is sMiUI_v7_aries_5.9.17_80KUYG.zip.

FYI, I'm unable to install via Updater app. It just sits there at 'Getting info', and eventually gives me an error saying 'Something went wrong. Touch OK to report this error'. Update works fine of course via MiRecovery. Nice I can boot directly into recovery now, without holding down the volume up key!

Last edited:
... installation failed??? (sMiUI_v7_cancro_5.9.17_L8UHEC)
@sebsch1991 I have the same problem ! Stock Mi-recovery. My Mi4 = installation aborted.
(sMiUI_v7_cancro_5.9.17_LAXE5J)

via updater app i can't install sMIUI ......
checking installation and over and over again....

Last edited:
Via recovery was ok but seems some little bug..probably i immediately update also via updter on system two and now is perfect indeed..
testing battery for me is the only little thing that should be improved, the rom is bellissima

Read changelog in first post ^_^ It's in every rom :)

Guys one question, why you use simple miui recovery? it's useless for me.

what you mean? recovery is useless?
CWM and TWPR have problems now, probably not possible anymore to install trhough them anymore...ciaomi choose

Messaging FC is fixed - Default Apps FC is fixed - MiuiVideo is fixed now (Currently uploading a new Version which contains the MiuiVideo Fix)

If you need the MiuiVideo Fix, wait 1-2 hours and redownload 5.9.17 - it will be included then

can you please name new uploaded rom 5.9.17 as version 1 or 2? I downloaded for cancro before your comment(sMiUI_v7_cancro_5.9.17_JMNCIJ),so wanted to know if video fix was included in that?

5.9.17 aries doesn't update via mirecovery or updater app. Error on signature verification. File size is 217 mb is it correct? If someone updated the aries are there files for adblocker (allowhost and blockhost)? I have delete all files from device and from version 5.9.2 adblocker don't work.

5.9.17 aries doesn't update via mirecovery or updater app. Error on signature verification. File size is 217 mb is it correct? If someone updated the aries are there files for adblocker (allowhost and blockhost)? I have delete all files from device and from version 5.9.2 adblocker don't work.
something went wrong, thats too small ...please download again!

Should be around 400MB for aries - but doesnt work either. "com.android.provision" problem > in my case both ways (MI recovery and MI Updater) did not work!

Aries 5.9.17 still got messages FC, even with MMS mod. Also, i've got problem with Antutu benchmark. Phone hangs during the benchmark, the only thing helps - remove the battery.

Download ROM again (kitchen new zip)
Mi-Recovery - installation failed!
What's happening?

Mi4 / sMIUI / Tapatalk

aries5.9.17_JIJUJC messages fc, there is no browser.apk and adblock (there is no host files for allow and deny rules)...