[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

I tried to make a 5.9.17 for mocha, but its zero bytes. ID is 4T22X1.

Sent from my MI PAD using Tapatalk

Aries RomID: EI2R34

Installation failed

Edit: reboot ever in mi- recovery i can't turn on :/

Last edited:
So, first I installed 5.9.17 but there I had no Browser and SMS message not working, than I went back to 5.9.10 but android.phone error message (but browser installed).
Then I tried to go back to 5.9.17 but now I also get the message Installation failed.
What shall I do?

Edit: I have also reboot in recovery but now I went to system 2.
There is only android.phone.com error message so I go to OK an every 10 seconds I get the message.

Last edited:
Same issue for me tried updating to 5.9.17 via twrp and also via stock recovery but to no avail
ID is sMiUI_v7_cancro_5.9.17_ALK2FP.zip

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

My mi4 is working very good what I don't know is why don't keep same method.
I mean he's unbelievable, really so much work to do and I think the most important is to concentrate on Rom not in kitchen stuff and related problems

Reactions: SamWeiß
Agreed guys couldn't be more happy with the rom and all the effort put into it.. SMiUI is the bomb! Thanx a mill sebsch!!!
Just sharing my issue while flashing.. I'm back on 5.9.11..

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

I am unable to download. I selected the options. Clicked to create ROM. Then, when the download page comes... when I click the 'Skip Ad' it downloads only a ZERO bytes zip file. Any ideas?!

I am unable to download. I selected the options. Clicked to create ROM. Then, when the download page comes... when I click the 'Skip Ad' it downloads only a ZERO bytes zip file. Any ideas?!

Download ID F7AT0Z

PS: tried with base as 5.9.10, downloads a full rom... I think 5.9.17 of MI Note pro is not working !

The phone is very Very and VERY cold for 40-50 min of using!!! I'm impressed!!! Wating patient for fix previous problems. Sebsch you are the best!!!

Problem with Mi2s:
I flashed the last update.zip, error in 60% aprox.....
And now the phone only boot in MI-Recovery. So I can't flash another file update.zip because i can't put another file in the memory :(

Solution?

There are still people downloading aries 5.9.17 roms, does it work for them?
No update problems?
I tried and no, it doesn't work. I can download the file, but I can't install with MiRecovery.

I have a mi2s and I am happy with the kitchen. It was very hard to install the rom with the choices I want on the mi2s, due to removal of the CWM/TWRP every install.
I actually think Sebsch solved this problem very cleverly!
I understand that for other phones this problem did not exist (yet?), but for Sebsch to already think of it, I think is cool!

And on another note, I actually think that complaining that the old aroma installer should be reinstated is rude and ungrateful for all the effort and time Sebsch has put into it and is still doing. And he does it all for free for the community in his spare time, which he could also spend with his family.

And yes, there are some bugs, but Sebsch is working on it. So be patient and report the bugs in a normal fashion and Sebsch will probably solve it if he can.

And of course, if someone doesn't like the way it is, no one is forcing anyone to use smiui.

Anyway, Sebsch, I love your work and I will just wait patiently on your cue to try the rom again.

Reactions: acastrocab
Problem with Mi2s:
I flashed the last update.zip, error in 60% aprox.....
And now the phone only boot in MI-Recovery. So I can't flash another file update.zip because i can't put another file in the memory :(

Solution?
I got the same problem but with a mi3, anyone knows how to fix this?