[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Unfortunately I seem to have the same problem as well (Mi2s), updating via 5.9.17 (to system1) with the default recovery resulted in a failure at 99%. Booting using system1 results in a reboot to the recovery. Therefore I rebooted into system 2 (with MIUI 6 stable) which allows me to revert 5.9.10

@sebsch1991 ... here's what I've done so far ... After several unsuccessful attempts to come to smiu 5.9.17
I installed multi rom 5.9.17 via updater apk. I had no problems. Then I tried to install center clock mod also via update app .. No luck.
"Something went wrong. Touch OK to report this error" ... message I get
... I wanted to report this .. Perhaps this is no important to you ..

I have problem with connection. Always error message com.android.phone every 5-10 seconds.
Doesnt matter what rom I use there is no connection.

I am desperate, I have cleared all the cache and data from phone and contacts, restart but still message
Unfortunately the process com.android.phone has stopped
I have googled but found no solution that helped me, I have flashed all the roms here but nothing,

so the only thing left is completly erase everything. s**t

You can get the fastboot version from here:
http://en.miui.com/a-234.html

Could anybody describe a safe "rollback" method? In case anything goes wrong? A step-by-step guide for resetting the phone as a last resort could maybe be helpful (with adb and fastboot). In my case, I have problems to download the latest beta from MIUI. Can anybody help? (btw, does the Chinese beta include english?)

Hi, tried to install on cwm----> "this rom is for cancro, and this device is aosp-cancro"
I'm on 5.9.11 smiui.

I am desperate, I have cleared all the cache and data from phone and contacts, restart but still message
Unfortunately the process com.android.phone has stopped
I have googled but found no solution that helped me, I have flashed all the roms here but nothing,

so the only thing left is completly erase everything. s**t

(Mi2s) I'm back to 5.9.17 because the problems of the last version and now i'm in the same situation. I'm stuck in the assistant ¬¬

5.9.17 aries is back online ! Mms, BootLoop , FC when accepting EULA should all be fixed!

Please report if you still have problems - and post your ROM ID along with your bug report.

(Please check the Filesize after download, should be around 431 MB)

Reactions: kinkel74
i'm trying to my second mobile mi2.
What you think about mi4? is it bugged?
I did not have any problems on mi4 ..anyway I changed some functions and modified the updater-script so we can flash it with CWM and TWRP again ..

currently uploading new 5.9.17 for cancro , flash it with CWM - should be all fine

I did not have any problems on mi4 ..anyway I changed some functions and modified the updater-script so we can flash it with CWM and TWRP again ..

currently uploading new 5.9.17 for cancro , flash it with CWM - should be all fine

great! so your advice is to update again onto the previous .17?