[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

@sebsch1991, you wrote in changelog 5.9.24:

" *Enabled init.d MOD in Kernel for all devices, now 100 % working! "

Does this man, that the release of 5.9.17 init.d not work properly (for Mi4)?

Mi4 / sMIUI / Tapatalk

Yeah. I received error message:
Xposed is not (yet) compatible with Android SDK version 19 or your processor architecture (armeabi-v7a)

I tried another version of Xposed, reinstall xposed and clear app date....still same issues. I look at czech comunity forum, and other users have this issues too, but they are using original China developer version, not smiui. This issue is on China developer ROM, its not Sebsch fault.
ive downloaded the last version from official website. and it works

That's true that after you unlock bootloader updater app will not allow to update rom? Even with stock recovery?

i've successfully updated aries via recovery.
Default Apps still FC on both aries and cancro.
sebsch, Default Apps FC is a Xiaomi issue ? Or smiui's ?

maybe it's related to rom build?

second question: how can I have access to storage now that the device doesn't boot?

for me too (aries), blocked on boot..damn!!
Thats a problem with system partition size again ..

Every week the Base ROMs are 1-2 MB bigger or 1-2 MB smaller ... If you have get bootloops after installation, please cook the ROM again and disable some Mods in the kitchen such like Supersu, Weather App, Livewallpaper App, etc ...
Supersu takes 5-6 MB so I will disable it for now until I found a solution to fix the size problem . . .

Every week the Base ROMs are 1-2 MB bigger or 1-2 MB smaller ...

Supersu takes 5-6 MB so I will disable it for now until I found a solution to fix the size problem . . .

SuperSU doesn't need to be a system app, you could install it as user app.

Every week the Base ROMs are 1-2 MB bigger or 1-2 MB smaller ... If you have get bootloops after installation, please cook the ROM again and disable some Mods in the kitchen such like Supersu, Weather App, Livewallpaper App, etc ...

ok, but with the latest ROM the phone is locked in boot on logo mi.com, and I had to use miflash and fastboot to restore mi2s losing all my data!!
Please test ROM before release it...many problems in this new project seb !

Last edited:
ok, but with the latest ROM the phone is locked in boot on logo mi.com, and I had to use miflash and fastboot to restore mi2s losing all my data!!
Please test ROM before release it...many problems in this new project seb !
So you think I should test the ROM for all 16 devices and for each device with all languages ? I only have a Mi4, every Version is tested on my Mi4 before I release, thats all I can do.

sMiUI is a "developer"-custom ROM base on a custom-translated ROM (xiaomi.eu) which is based on a the developer Version from Xiaomi.eu.

Developer ROMs may have bugs or smaller problems, thats why they are not called "STABLE". If you want stable ROMs, please download miui.com official stable version or wait some days until some users reported everything is OK.

And before wiping your whole device you could ask here on the forum. There are 100 easy ways to fix that bootloop problem without fastboot flashing and wiping your whole phone!

So you think I should test the ROM for all 16 devices and for each device with all languages ? I only have a Mi4, every Version is tested on my Mi4 before I release, thats all I can do.

sMiUI is a "developer"-custom ROM base on a custom-translated ROM (xiaomi.eu) which is based on a the developer Version from Xiaomi.eu.

Developer ROMs may have bugs or smaller problems, thats why they are not called "STABLE". If you want stable ROMs, please download miui.com official stable version or wait some days until some users reported everything is OK.

And before wiping your whole device you could ask here on the forum. There are 100 easy ways to fix that bootloop problem without fastboot flashing and wiping your whole phone!

sorry for spam, but can i install the latest mi4 rom with TWRP?