[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

@up. It always is like that. Try again download.

Guys, I have another problem. Is it normal that one core of CPU is always offline? View attachment 10597
It doesn't matter I'm using performance set up or normal. In kernel auditor I tried different governors and always is like that. That one core is offline
By taping the cores you can enable or disable them. One is disabled.

I know that. But when I tick in that core nothing happen. It is still offline. If you have mi3, can u check like it is in your phone?

Wysłane z mojego MI 3W przy użyciu Tapatalka

I tried to update Mi2s but now its stucks in reboot on Mi Logo.
Any idea?

I updated as always with Mi recovery after Update sucessfully I reboot but now it stucks.
No loading under the Mi Logo.
I would be happy if someone could help me to solve the problem.

I tried to update Mi2s but now its stucks in reboot on Mi Logo.
Any idea?

I updated as always with Mi recovery after Update sucessfully I reboot but now it stucks.
No loading under the Mi Logo.
I would be happy if someone could help me to solve the problem.
try to boot in the other sistem

Thats the problem, I took out the battery but I cant get to the recovery, its always the black screen with the Mi Logo in the middle, it stucks there, still wait 15 minutes - nothing

s**t, what to do now?

No chance to get to Mi recovery, no fastboot mode only the fu.....ng Mi Logo on the black

OK, fastboot now working, what can I do with fastboot for solving my problem?

Flash stock rom via mi flash tool and then try again flash smiui if u want.

Wysłane z mojego MI 3W przy użyciu Tapatalka

So, flashed with Mi Flash Android 4.1 Miui v5 and yes I know that everything is gone, but OK - thats life.
Good night buddies and thanxs

Reactions: thaimax
guys ... there is one more difference in latest version than old... color seems washed off ... no sharper colors in latest version, can anydody confirm the same ....
I thought it was my mistake but we are 2 now!
At least at the icons

NEED HELP

So, after flashing with Mi flash v5 and v6 I have the problem that the storage is not recognized. Because its one part 32 GB
How to get back the split storage as it was on v5 or v6?

I tested on my RedMi Note 2 and I cannot confirm. Slow motion is working fine here, please try full wipe your device and reinstall sMiUI
Redmi Note 2 Prime
done that, in fact i redownload the rom again & total wipe my device before flashing it, but still facing the same issue which is video got FC when using slow motion mode.
Another bug i found is when playing mp3 using default music player or 3rd party like walkman & open other app at the same time got lag & sound stuttering, the mp3 is in internal storage.

Maybe later will try using other source & recheck wether the issue remain the same or not

Can someone point me to a rom for the mi4 developer rom global, so I can install it system one and have smiui on system 2.

Or is this not possible at all ?

I use cmw to flash my smiui on sys 2 and make backups.. However I would like to update miui on system 1 but when I try with cmw it gives an error about it being a cancro-asop.

NEED HELP

So, after flashing with Mi flash v5 and v6 I have the problem that the storage is not recognized. Because its one part 32 GB
Flash again v5 fastboot whit flash_all modified file. Ask for it to @graw2

Can someone point me to a rom for the mi4 developer rom global, so I can install it system one and have smiui on system 2.

Or is this not possible at all ?

I use cmw to flash my smiui on sys 2 and make backups.. However I would like to update miui on system 1 but when I try with cmw it gives an error about it being a cancro-asop.
Xiaomi did that for unknown reasons. They created a check in the updater-script to let the ROM only install to Mi-Recovery!
I disabled that check for sMiUI.

NEED HELP

I would recommend keeping the merged partition, this is the way Xiaomi handles aries now
s**t, what to do now?

No chance to get to Mi recovery, no fastboot mode only the fu.....ng Mi Logo on the black

OK, fastboot now working, what can I do with fastboot for solving my problem?
Better way would have been the following :
-boot to fastboot
-install CWM with fastboot command
--> fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
-boot to CWM
-Reinstall sMiUI
-your data is still there

Reactions: SamWeiß
Xiaomi did that for unknown reasons. They created a check in the updater-script to let the ROM only install to Mi-Recovery!
I disabled that check for sMiUI.

I would recommend keeping the merged partition, this is the way Xiaomi handles aries now

Better way would have been the following :
-boot to fastboot
-install CWM with fastboot command
--> fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
-boot to CWM
-Reinstall sMiUI
-your data is still there

Plz fix browser fc =(

Wipe cache in recovery...
I made an challenge between Mi2S running sMIUI 5.9.30( 4 cores on max 1.2 Ghz + entropy from Kernel Adiutor) and iPhone 6 both with 50-100% battery and results are : MIUI is way faster in loading apps and multitasking. Also animations are flawless if apps you load are in RAM with lock :)
Well done Xiaomi and Sebsch !

Reactions: sebsch1991
It does not work with my car - with former sMIUIs I could a t least establish a connection but with poor quality. Now I cannot connect at all.... But I think it is only worth to look into that issue if I am not the only one... But if I remembr correctly, BT problems were mentioned in the past here and there from different users...
For me it works well since 4.9.17 with my mi2s and an Alpine cde 183-bt.

http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/...l-too-low-poor-bluetooth-audio-quality.28074/

Envoyé de mon MI 2S en utilisant Tapatalk

By the way: in 5.10.8 battery seems much better on my mi2s and everything is much smoother! Thank you!

Envoyé de mon MI 2S en utilisant Tapatalk

Nice work sebsch1991.

5.10.8 working fine on Mi2s 16gb, boot log seems fine too. Let's see if I get the same good battery consumption from the last version. 5.9.30 was really good, always +6 hours screen on time (3k battery).

Really?
I found it was good, but not SO good!
i'm using 2000 battery, so I should get 4 hours of screen but i barely reach 3.

Do you have xiaomi framework active?
Using Kernel adiutor? Which settings?
any other info would be helpful

guys ... there is one more difference in latest version than old... color seems washed off ... no sharper colors in latest version, can anydody confirm the same ....

That's weird but I have to confirm that screen colors in this update are much more ... wiped , bleached than in previous one. Probably one more "hidden" feature from Xiaomi which will be in next release. Screen looks cold now - checked screen settings - everything is default , nothing changed.

Fastboot installer works, but one more time I have to manually delete Xiaomi framework. Just few seconds and reboot so as Sebsch said thats something fu**ed up with my partitions - have no idea :p

Can you please send me logfile of your FC (logcat) ? What language ? Whats your device ?Can anyone else confirm ?

Im using mi4i ferrari english language

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.android.browser/com.android.browser.BrowserActivity}: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'void com.android.browser.cn.a(com.android.browser.dd)' on a null object reference
at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$800(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:372)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'void com.android.browser.cn.a(com.android.browser.dd)' on a null object reference
at com.android.browser.dd.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.android.browser.BrowserActivity.i(Unknown Source)
at com.android.browser.BrowserActivity.onCreate(Unknown Source)
at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java)
at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Instrumentation.java)
... 11 more