[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Are you sure that you flashed the rom to system 1? TWRP is only able to flash system 1. Just to be sure, install CWM, change active partition to system 1, reinstall TWRP and than reflash the rom.
Yes. I have merged partitions with m1cha's unified single script, so my system 2 is very small. I just flashed miui 5.10.8 and it boots just fine. I was using aosp and mokee 5.1, but I have the problem of "no wifi when deep sleep". For some reason I don't have it with MIUI, so that's why I wanted to try sMIUI. Anyway, I will follow your advice about CWM and see what happen. Thanks.

If I go from Xiaomi.eu to Smiui, do I need a complete wipe (factory reset)? Or is this not necessary as Smiui is based on rom of Xiaomi.eu?

with sM 5.10.8 I had no problems .. everything was good.
by the way ... after playing with God's Kernel R2 and Stuxnet R3born ... I concluded that the stock kernel best for Mi4 .. in my case

@up,
Try flash new kernel (recommended God's Kernel) on sMIUI 5.9.30 (I dont know if it works on 5.10.8). Before that I did full wipe. To be sure , it will not be black screen

Mi4/Tapatalk/sMIUI

@annihilator
I tried both the kernel with smiui 5.10.8.
Installation Procedure:
Boot Into Recovery Mode (TWRP)
Flash provide Kernel Zip
Wipe Cache and Dalvik
Reboot To System

Stuxnet R3born .. has features addictive settings, also has dt2w possibility .. and it works fine, but because dt2w .. battery life is noticeably shorter...
God's Kernel R2 .. also has features addictive settings (I've tried various combinations) .. but I did not notice any difference compared with stock smiui kernel .. and it works fine (except when phone is freeze, but it was due to bad parameter settings) .. battery life is almost exactly like with smiui stock kernel.

nice guide
http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g2/help/test-t3032171

Ok so no chance to try it.
It is very trance anyway that I see black screen after reboot when I install the God kernel... Very strange.
I also think that is very hard That battery last a very differently changing kernel...

I see a big difference in favor of the new kernel God's Kernel R2. I showed up difference on the chart.
New governor , undervolting - is better than stock. I highly recommend :)

Mi4/Tapatalk/sMIUI

Reactions: kinkel74
short info God's Kernel R2 work fine with 5.10.15 .. I will tested it a couple of days.
sM 5.10.15 .. still present bug with advanced reset :(

Reactions: kulig007
What the hell. Why not mine? I downloaded the r2.

Some bugs like some stuttering and advanced restart menu are here

I'm on the latest sMiui 5.10.5 and it's working fine. I only have one thing. I'm using my usb kabel to put files on my Mi4 but when I use Android Filesharing it says my device is not connected. My Mi4 is charging though...any one recognise this?

It's a cable you used previously to move files? Or a new one? There are some which can only charge.
If it's old are you sure that PC see a device? If not you may install MiTools it will install necessary drivers.

I am facing video problems in MI2s and miui chinese developer ROMs.
The problem es that can't use front camera (the other side do not see me)
This is a reported problem in miui english forums and other forums as well.
I want to know if this rom face the same problem
Thanks

It's a cable you used previously to move files? Or a new one? There are some which can only charge.
If it's old are you sure that PC see a device? If not you may install MiTools it will install necessary drivers.
Yes I have never changed the cable, I've tried three different kinds now ;) Still not working and only charging. Is MiTools for a PC? I'm using my MacBook :)

I'm using Airdroid now but it's not as fast as USB ;)

Last edited:
Oh sorry... I asked in xda forum but they get angry with me saying I don't have to speak bad about the kernel...

I used xiaomi.eu_multi_aries_5.10.8_v7-5.0 with non-merged partition. Last night I installed Xiaomi Mi 2/2S Latest Developer Version Fastboot File -aries_images_5.10.8_20150917.0000.1_5.0_cn_22948cc9a7 using the flash_all.bat script in order to get merged partition. Updated successfully to xiaomi.eu_multi_aries_5.10.8_v7-5.0 via Updater. Yesterday I downloaded two ROMs: sMiUI_v7_aries_5.10.8_9STAXY and sMiUI_v7_aries_5.10.8_4KT6QB (and sMiUI_v7_aries_5.10.8_GUANYM in the end). I tried to install these ROMs one by one via the Updater with no success. The screen shows for 2 or 3 minutes

howto5.png and the result is always Screenshot_com.android.updater_2015-10-16-18-15-53.png .

I do not know by now how to proceed in order to install and use the sMIUI ROM.