[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Hello, I chose center clock mod but I'm regretting now xD don't like wifi and data in the left

How can I remove the mod without flashing again?

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

go to www.smiui.net/mods.php -> select your device -> download DISABLE zip for your version.
Thanks a lot!

Btw I'm having this bug too

81fe54ac8e82f13d7caf53b339cff2b8.jpg

Thanks a lot!

Btw I'm having this bug too

81fe54ac8e82f13d7caf53b339cff2b8.jpg

This is inside a folder from the homescreen, right? Just create another folder and delete the old one. These folders with recommended apps suggestions are from the official Global rom, maybe you just renamed one of those to Juegos.

Reactions: redmi77
This is inside a folder from the homescreen, right? Just create another folder and delete the old one. These folders with recommended apps suggestions are from the official Global rom, maybe you just renamed one of those to Juegos.
You are right. Excellent, worked, thanks for the support. I'll post feedback in a few days about battery and feelings with this rom :)

Edit: I noticed widgets are freezed, don't update. For example the whatsapp widget doesn't work. I set autostart permission and put the padlock in the recent apps window but still like that

Last edited:
Edit. The issue was again of TWRP. I mount cache and unmount data. Don't forget this. I forgot this of course. 5.10.8 for mi2 was the worst update in the history of MIUI! THANK god I got rid of this.

One MIUI bug is that the alarm clock doesn't alarm when the phone is powered off. It simply wakes and nothing happens. Of course I add two alarms with 2 minutes difference and here you go... Happy MIUI again

Last edited:
You are right. Excellent, worked, thanks for the support. I'll post feedback in a few days about battery and feelings with this rom :)

Edit: I noticed widgets are freezed, don't update. For example the whatsapp widget doesn't work. I set autostart permission and put the padlock in the recent apps window but still like that

You're welcome! ;)

I don't use the Whatsapp widget, however I tested it here and works just fine. Have you tried to reinstall Whatsapp?

Cannot flash it with TWRP 2870. Always error, the 5.10.8 is awful, cannot stay there!!! haha (Mi2)

Can you please elaborate your error a little more?

You're welcome! ;)

I don't use the Whatsapp widget, however I tested it here and works just fine. Have you tried to reinstall Whatsapp?

Can you please elaborate your error a little more?
Hmm ok I just did this, reinstall whatsapp, put the lock in recent apps, and so far it works :)

On the other hand the Rom (5.10.15) so far it's great except that can't modify vibration intensity (I know this is due to official release), and battery life I feel it a bit worse than I had with official 9.11.

Moreover, the Ok google in homescreen is not working after a while since you close the Google app. This issue was in official release too

Good work!!

Hey guys,

I´ve got a problem with lates smiui for aries.
I cant get messages from whatsapp when the app isn´t open. I just get the notification/message if I open the app myself...(autostart in security app was changes)

It annoys me so much that I installed the TWRP with the tutorial here in the forum (works fine), because I wanted to switch to AOSP.
I installed AOPS+GAPPS and regret my decision immediatley (no contacts was saved in google and so on...)
So I wanted to flash smiui again with TWRP (first time I try to flash this rom with twrp) and I get this error:

"Failed to extract dir from "system" to "/system".
E:Error executing updater binary in zip '/sdcard/update.zip'
Error flashing zip '/sdcard/update.zip'
Updating partition details...
E:Unable to mount '/system'
done...

I followed ALL instructions from this:
http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/...nstall-a-custom-recovery-on-miui-v6-v7.28465/

I took the correct twrp for merged.
I wiped the typical things 200 times.

Hi, i have 2 bug:
1) the music player don't work very well, after 2 minute every song jump, as if it's broken;
2) when i answer a call it vibrate immediately and i hear 2 beep, so the seconds counter start immediately. Before, with the V5 the smartphone vibrated only when the people answer.

sorry so there's no way to come back to miui 6?

i don't like different things about this rom, music player, battery ecc

@sebsch1991 : I tried building 5.10.15 for aries (mi2) without the xiaomi framework and more or less disabled all the mods (build X5AT52, slow build).

Its been a while since I last updated, so I wiped it all and installed usind TWRP. When installed I have no google services, I have no keyboard, and I still have the possibility to add a Mi account.

The last part might just be me that don't quite understand what no "Xiaomi Service framework" implies, i thought it included that i would not be bothered with it reminding med about creating an "Mi Account". If this is the case, then I will still argue that it is hard to go install a keyboard without google play and even harder to input anything without a keyboard ("Current Keyboard" is empty under "Language & input" and nothing happens when i try to click it).

I had some problems about boot looping, so earlier today i tried installing 5.9.17 (build I0V9XA) which was with the default configuration when you go to the build page. This gave me a functioning setup with keyboard and google services. Currently I'm trying to install 5.9.30 and 5.9.17 in a stripped down version to see if this is the reason or if it has something to do with 5.10.15.

Update: 5.9.30 (build RMVTE3 with most stuff turned off) came with a keyboard and google services. Then updating to 5.10.15 seems to work ok, as i now already had the missing stuff installed (though the theme got messed up abit. It seems to have merged in the icons from the 'Default' theme when upgrading to 5.10.15, perhaps also other things, but switching themes again fixed it).

BTW, I don't seem to be able to use the built in updater app to update to 5.10.15, even though i have created slow builds. It just pops up an error saying "Can't update -- Something went wrong. Touch OK to report this error." right after i have selected the .zip file from my sdcard.

Last edited: