[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

If needed, you can add custom hosts on the file sMIUI_block_hosts and restart your phone.
But I've never done that before. I never really noticed the ad blocking, just thought it was normal. Until previous week. I reflashed but no difference.

Will try with this week's Rom, the unsigned version. Will post result.

Edit:
I noticed out I the phone is blocking at last some advertisements, so it is working. Can't work 50% right :) sorry about the unneeded posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: nightmike
Hello!
Thanks for you hard work man!

I have just a question, how to change font on smiui 7?
In the app themes i have no logo customize or local, to choise all the things about the theme (wallpaper, fonts, locksreen, ect...)

I not see this in setting also.

Thanks

In the app themes i have no logo customize or local, to choise all the things about the theme (wallpaper, fonts, locksreen, ect...)

When you go to settings - installed apps - themes and clear data.

Then turn off your internet and open the theme app.
You will then see the customise button.

Hey,

may i ask how sMIUI manage the thermal tweaks? is it possible to add those tweaks to a stable but rooted rom?

Thanks,

Hey,

may i ask how sMIUI manage the thermal tweaks? is it possible to add those tweaks to a stable but rooted rom?

Thanks,

I think you need choose under the drop down menu - select base ROM - the stable version and enable SuperSU root.
The tweaks should be always included...
But wait for confirmation.

Inviato dal mio Mi2s utilizzando Tapatalk

I think you need choose under the drop down menu - select base ROM - the stable version and enable SuperSU root.
The tweaks should be always included...
But wait for confirmation.

Inviato dal mio Mi2s utilizzando Tapatalk

Question was different sir,
i was asking IF it's possible to import these thermal tweaks to other rom, like a stable one.
Yesterday i took some free time to look @ modded files from the sMIUI rom with 'diff' command, but the file ''thermal-engine-8992.conf'' doesn't have any changes from MIUI stable to sMIUI , and ''init.qcom.post_boot.sh'' differ for some lines but not that much...

the only thing that is there in sMIUI and is not present in the MIUI is this file called ''thermal-engine'' in /system/bin

Is this the files that provides the tweaks? do you know if it's possible to bring those tweaks to a rooted stable rom?

the only thing that is there in sMIUI and is not present in the MIUI is this file called ''thermal-engine'' in /system/bin

Is this the files that provides the tweaks? do you know if it's possible to bring those tweaks to a rooted stable rom?

Yep, that's the binary which does the real job. Without it, all configurations aren't effective.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk

Reactions: Raventlov
So if someone have already merged partitions there is no problems with installing via TWRP and moving back to custom rom backup, right ? Wipe data or caches are not necessary while updating in this scenario.

So if someone have already merged partitions there is no problems with installing via TWRP and moving back to custom rom backup, right ? Wipe data or caches are not necessary while updating in this scenario.
Merged partitions is referred to another thing. With this update you will loose the dual boot feature in order to have a bigger system partition.

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Addamas
How do I check if a phone has a merged partition or not?
If you have something like this you have Merged partitions
uploadfromtaptalk1448022075447.png

If you see 2 different partitions you have unmerged partitions.
Remember that doesn't mean that you have only one system partition

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: woutur
During flash latest SMIUI on Mi3 i've got an error in twrp:

"Flash System Partition..."
"Failed to apply patch "patch/boot.img.p".
"E:Error executing updater binary in zip 'sdcard/sMIUI_v7_cancro_5.11.19_0Y8PB2.zip"

Can you tell me why?

P.s: Can you make SMIUI for RedMi Note Codename Gucci please?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ludovic815
same here. ios mod and root don't work.
I tried to turn on root in security and nothing happens, I think the bug is from xiaomi

During flash latest SMIUI on Mi3 i've got an error in twrp:

"Flash System Partition..."
"Failed to apply patch "patch/boot.img.p".
"E:Error executing updater binary in zip 'sdcard/sMIUI_v7_cancro_5.11.19_0Y8PB2.zip"

Same issues here. I try cook rom again, and still have this error message.