[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Hello everyone.
I upgraded my mi2s to smiui5.11.19, with partitions data and storage is not merged,
After installing the storage is not detected, it is not mounted.
combined partitions sistem-sistem1 is ok.
how can I fix without losing data from sdcard.

Can you copy all important data to a computer? Then make a full wipe and install rom again?

Sent from my MI 2SC using Tapatalk

I don't know anything about redmi 2. By the way this update only affects mi2s

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk
Yes. I know. Redmi 2 have been using one partition since the beginning. I didn't know about it until you mention about mi2s update.

Sent from my 2014811 using Tapatalk

Runtastic doesn't work on this latest release. Is there any solution?

Enviado do meu MI 2S através de Tapatalk

Acid Polish translator said that there is Android 6 version of MIUI for Mi4 BUT it have lots of bugs and is in pre alpha version. It will be test device for Android 6 like Mi2s for Lollipop.

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI
Thanks for the clarification.^^ Another thing, are the developer miui roms based on lollipop for the mi2s?

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Thanks for the clarification.^^ Another thing, are the developer miui roms based on lollipop for the mi2s?

Yes, there is 5.0.2 on both dev and stable ROMs I can't tell when there was move from 4.4 to 5.0.2 but it's like half of year since I use it. In last builds there were several fixes for really old bugs like USSD codes with chinese characters so it finally started to be good roms based on LP. On previous version I had even 8,5 h SoT with 3000 mAh battery.

Finally I can judge 5.11.19 ... well, on Mi2s it have battery life worse than on previous version (but still can easly get 2days on my moderate use). But everything is smooth and works faster than before. RAM management is really fixed. Dialer app cleaning from RAM is fixed but music playing shattering and scratching is still there. Only one thing to be fixed. Everything else is working fine.

Last edited:
Yes, there is 5.0.2 on both dev and stable ROMs I can't tell when there was move from 4.4 to 5.0.2 but it's like half of year since I use it. In last builds there were several fixes for really old bugs like USSD codes with chinese characters so it finally started to be good roms based on LP. On previous version I had even 8,5 h SoT with 3000 mAh battery.

Finally I can judge 5.11.19 ... well, on Mi2s it have battery life worse than on previous version (but still can easly get 2days on my moderate use). But everything is smooth and works faster than before. RAM management is really fixed. Dialer app cleaning from RAM is fixed but music playing shattering and scratching is still there. Only one thing to be fixed. Everything else is working fine.
Again thank you for your answer. :)

I have a few questions.
How did you update? Did you normally dirty flash the update that merges the systems partitions or did you use mi flash/mi phone manager and wipe all data?
Does TWRP still works with only a system partition?

Dirty flash. I used ages ago miflash and installed rom with already merged partitions, so it's a question for someone with dual boot :) I update via TWRP each week

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

The problem is another: by dirty flashing does the partition table change?(do you have one or two systems?
Dirty flash. I used ages ago miflash and installed rom with already merged partitions, so it's a question for someone with dual boot :) I update via TWRP each week

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

The problem is another: by dirty flashing does the partition table change?(do you have one or two systems?

Well, before and now I have only one system onboard. So you should wait for someone who had two systems and made this update. I can't answer your question.

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

could someone, please, tell me what's the name of the app that appears when you enter *#*#MIUI#*#*
Thanks!

sent from SmartisanOS

Hardware tests. It's not standalone app in the app drawer.
49f9afff874eba104e12c6b6ddf4dc90.jpg

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Hardware tests. It's not standalone app in the app drawer.
49f9afff874eba104e12c6b6ddf4dc90.jpg

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk
Thanks :) is it also visible in the installed apps? The thing is, that proximity sensor is broken and this menu does not appear... MIUI7 stabe.. I think I have to fastboot "fix" it

BTW, any idea how to start it without dialer app?