[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

@sebsch1991 ,
How can I disable Xylon Animation Effect? Reflash ROM is not possible, because I use version 5.11.5.
5.11.5 is not available in the kitchen sMIUI. Any ideas?!

~|~|~|~|~|~
TapTap Tapatalk + MI4W

Massive battery drain... St night. Normally it was maybe 4 percent in 8 hours, now it is 45 percent in 4 hours.
Kernel (android.os) and android system take together 44 percent.
Always been using greenify.
Big switch is coming from 5.8.27

Hi :)

Why french language is no longer available for cancro 6.2.4 ?
It works perfectly on my Mi4
eef1b38e3e25a7384336cf833000b601.jpg

Updated from 6.1.28, no wipes

Envoyé de mon MI 4LTE en utilisant Tapatalk

its normal that in 8hs (7hs in deep sleep; 18m screen on; 8hs wifi; no data conection; awake:44min) it consume 16% of battery?
i have "greenfyied" even whatsapp apk

mi2s

I think battery is not very good....well i did 3 hours and something of screen on from 100 percent to 15 percent...no wakelock, in airplane mode (which is finally fixed ohhhh, no 1 percentage of drop during 8 hours night long) it's ok. but it's not the battery of smiui 4.4.4 at all

I think battery is not very good....well i did 3 hours and something of screen on from 100 percent to 15 percent...no wakelock, in airplane mode (which is finally fixed ohhhh, no 1 percentage of drop during 8 hours night long) it's ok. but it's not the battery of smiui 4.4.4 at all
Yes, I can tell, I deplugged my phone at 99% before sleeping. I wake up in the morning with only 23% of battery.. In airplane mode, wifi off. Yeah battery on MIUI M is really bad unfortunately :-/

Envoyé de mon MI 4LTE en utilisant Tapatalk

Well in airplane mode is ok, battery consumption is perfect for me zero percent but fly for rest... Is half of previous kk. I did with no problem two days now is one and one hour maybe. Is super fast and smooth but battery not good

This is my maximum durability with mi2s

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-14-01-11-33_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-14-01-11-33_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    58.7 KB · Views: 287
  • Screenshot_2016-02-14-01-12-04_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-14-01-12-04_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    53.1 KB · Views: 275
Reactions: ramir0
I have a question. How much Smiui ROM needs on device?. On my Phone Smiui ROM has 4.7gb around. Is It possible?.

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

it's absolutely not possible to use this rom, i didn't knwo was so bad in battery. this afternoon i use phone from 3:30 pm to 20:30 pm and from 58 percent died. It's useless.
I switched to mokeee for now, it's not reactive the same but now i got 97 percent with 30 mins of screen so great

i have kind of drain battery when i'm not in plain mode. it might be because a poor signal in my area? or something about going wrong in the phone??

Poor signal like 1-2 bars causes huge battery drain (5-10% per hour in idle) If you don't use mobile data then change to 2G and turn on Wi-Fi if you really need data on phone.
Personally I leave phone on 2G Wi-Fi off and use my PC but when I leave home then I turn data and go 2G for emails but when I need lots of data then I change to 2G/3G

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Reactions: ramir0
Yes unfortunately Mokee has some other faults too.
I don't use it since long time but I remember some MI features couldn't be used (MI cloud for example).
Also the interface is ugly! (this may sound stupid but using mokee after miui seems like you are using a phone from 10 years ago)

About the last MIUI and sMIUI the battery doesnt last very long but i can't find exactly where the problem lies.

Among the last sMIUI roms (after merge) for MI2s which is the best in terms of battery duration?