[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

I also got that error 7. Try other TWRP version that's lower than 3.0. I manages to install with twrp 2.8.7...2.8.6. And yeah, installing cm didnt gave any problem. Just miui, smiui, xiaomi.eu...basically miui.

Sent from my 2014811 using Tapatalk

Is not Miui or xiaomi, I had the same problem with a Samsung many months ago.
If it was due to miui none of us would be able to install it.

Anyway, we are using custom ROM with custom recovery... You know...

Inviato dal mio Mi2s utilizzando Tapatalk

Is not Miui or xiaomi, I had the same problem with a Samsung many months ago.
If it was due to miui none of us would be able to install it.

Anyway, we are using custom ROM with custom recovery... You know...

Yes. Its not miui or just xiaomi. I just said that when using twrp 3.0, cm based or aosp flash works fine. It didnt work when i tried flashing miui based rom. Somehow, twrp cant recognize the phone model or identify it incompatible with the zip file. I'm back to 2.8. As long as it works, im okay with using older version.

Yes. One should expect this type of problems when using custom rom and recovery. If only global dev miui came with native root, i would have stick with stock rom.

Sent from my 2014811 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Have sms app fc on hennessy 6.3.17
We already find a way to solve this problem. You have to extract MMS.apk from your previous working rom, it should be located in system private app folder. Then just install it as every app and FC should be gone ;-)

Edit : Do somebody have problems installing V4A (Viper4Android) on Mi4 since MIUI v7 under Android M?

Envoyé de mon MI 4LTE en utilisant Tapatalk

abandon titanium... there is "oandbackup" in F-droid. Open source alternative and very fast

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk
Okay but have you actuallu used "oandbackup"? Its a github project what lacking documentation. It might be perfectly adequate, but you must admit, that is not for the faint of heart. Even TBP can look daunting to ppl.

Okay but have you actuallu used "oandbackup"? Its a github project what lacking documentation. It might be perfectly adequate, but you must admit, that is not for the faint of heart. Even TBP can look daunting to ppl.
What English are these... Are you from Scotland? This tool is awesome I used this before and I am still using that in every flash. I think that it's faster in the restoring process. I don't do this just because it's free. It's Simple and fast

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!
Mi Pad 2 ROM online!
Many thanks Seb, tonight I try it.

A beer for you.
:)

I have to say that MIUI is really weird system... I downloaded again (3rd time) 6.3.17 and it's perfect now. Before on 6.3.3 I went manually trough all the gallery miniatures to cache them and then made an update.
Result? No freaking problems with that new gallery app, battery lasts probably longer than 6.3.3 ...

Ondemand is great now

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Reactions: datu82
Hi all,
Is anyone have some problem with dual usb drive? It can't be connected to my device…
I'm using Mi 4 LTE by the way…
Need some help…

Mi4 LTE sMiUi

What English are these... Are you from Scotland? This tool is awesome I used this before and I am still using that in every flash. I think that it's faster in the restoring process. I don't do this just because it's free. It's Simple and fast

Seriously?
1) There are two auto correct typos, have you seen your grammar? Do I say anything about it? Many people make errors, as english is not their (or mine) native tongue.
2) How many ppl are familiar with Github, where is the documentation, where is the apk? (Please do not refer to a mirror.)
3) Your remark highlighted one point in my post. Speaking of which - and to cut this convo short - can "oandbackup" make nandroids and restore the system app I mentioned? That would be useful information. By no means I said anything demeaning about the software, I just said may looking daunting (and thus uninviting/challenging) even if it is "awesome".

Reactions: Matze002