[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Hi,
I try to install sMiUi on my Mi2s first time this morning, but i recive an error (unable to mount /system) I use TWRP 2.8.7.0 and unifed_single_xiaomi partition. I flash classic MiUi 6.3.24 and it work like a charm o_O
What could be the problem?
I from MoKee 5.1.1

Reactions: CARLOS VICENTE
How did you guys download the rom? It still forbids me, I have no access. Please help. I can cook the rom, but I can't download the cooked rom.

Hi
I tried to flash my Mipad 2 with TWRP and the latest sMiui. The flash finished correctly, but when the device is rebooting, it just stays at sMiui boot's Logo forever and ever...
Anyone has a solution ?

Mi2s gets very hot fast playing boom beach. Running latest smiui version.

Enviado do meu MI 2S através de Tapatalk

Hi guys.
Have you tested 6.3.24 for Mi2s (aries)? is it good? (battery, gps, errors...etc)
Best rom of 2016 . Fast, better in battery life than previous ones. For me it's like legendary 5.12.24 . Cook and install it :)
Only sometimes gallery and Xiaomi sync drain battery without reason but the whole rom is great.

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Reactions: datu82 and Dizplay
Hey guys,
I am currently running 6.3.24 on my Redmi2Pro.
I have some issues with the Gallery App:
- cant select several pictures and delete them all in one. I always have to select one to see them larger, only then I can see the option for "Delete". In the overview I only see 3 possible actions after long-tap one or more objects: add to an album, add to an secret album and share
- when I am in the options of the Gallery App, I cant deactivate the Mi-Cloud sync. It only causes a forced close, whenever I try to switch it off.

Any suggestions?
With my older Version (I guess 6.1.28) the app worked better (also had a better usability)

SMiui not work for redmi note 3 pro ( kenzo )
I got stuck at boot screen.
I'm using 6.3.17 eu now, and i wiped system, davik, cache.
Any helps?

Just installed 6.3.24 on my Hermes.
The Messaging FC problem reported for 6.3.17 is still there!
Replaced Mms.apk with the one from 6.3.10 - now working fine!
could you please give me the apk for your working mi message, it seems my mi 4c having the same issue.
and if you dont mind tell me how to install it.
thank you

Hi,

I've FC in messaging app when try to open a sms in Redmi Note 2. Try to "clear cache", "clear data", "stop" and 2disable", but nothing worked.

I'm using chomp sms and no problem reading, sending and receiving sms.

The messaging app version is 5.0.2-6.3.24

Does anyone have the same problem? Any suggestion to solve the problem?

Thk

Hi,

I've FC in messaging app when try to open a sms in Redmi Note 2. Try to "clear cache", "clear data", "stop" and 2disable", but nothing worked.

Thk
everyone on the above posts

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Best rom of 2016 . Fast, better in battery life than previous ones. For me it's like legendary 5.12.24 . Cook and install it :)
Only sometimes gallery and Xiaomi sync drain battery without reason but the whole rom is great.

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI
I disagree my friend. It stucks many times after the phone unlocks. I lock it again and in the second unlock procedure it works again

I disagree my friend. It stucks many times after the phone unlocks. I lock it again and in the second unlock procedure it works again

No problem here. Maybe because I changed Entropy values in Kernel Adiutor. Never on 6.3.3 and this one had freeze after unlock

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Hi,

Thk
Please, read the other posts, we solve that issue already. Just copy past mms.apk from 6.3.10 rom if you want Unicode or take it from Xiaomi.eu's build. Or maybe just uncheck Unicode mod over sMIUI Kitchen. And don't forget permissions.

Did somebody have modem related issues on latest build on Mi4? Like wifi / 4G or bluetooth not working correctly?

Envoyé de mon MI 4LTE en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: CARLOS VICENTE
Screenshot_2016-03-30-09-15-17_com.cootek.smartinputv5.png
How can I remove that charging screen?

Please, read the other posts, we solve that issue already. Just copy past mms.apk from 6.3.10 rom if you want Unicode or take it from Xiaomi.eu's build. Or maybe just uncheck Unicode mod over sMIUI Kitchen. And don't forget permissions.

Did somebody have modem related issues on latest build on Mi4? Like wifi / 4G or bluetooth not working correctly?

Yes bro i have message fc error!! And wifi also not working prperly its get connacted but some apps shows no internet connaction!! Other apps working properly!!

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Maybe you could explain me how my TWRP was updated to version 3.0.0.0 on my mipad ?
I didn't install anything since I updated 6.3.10 and I was using 2.8.4 back tehn so it could be only when I updated my tablet with 6.3.10 that it happens. The problem is that I cannot access storage in TWRP now and I cannot update to 6.3.24 or do anything.

Not Found

The requested URL /release/mms/Unicode-MMS_hermes_6.3.10_enable.zip was not found on this server.