[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Great update in 6.3.24, managed to reach 20 hours of battery life, 3 hours more than 6.3.17 with the same daily usage pattern. Starting last night, however, google app keeps the device awake, though doesn't eat the battery much. But I don't like it, so I force kill it > : )

Reactions: rendolf
@sebsch1991 Is there any way that we can choose this camera instead of the original one?
This camera is the camera of the MI2 from MIUI V5. I checked this camera in AOSP M of Ivan and I am sure that it's better than every camera for my MI2. So please, is there any way?

New device is found in codes. Code name : amirp silirpa for the first time 2 part name!
Maybe Mi2SE?
a116135671eb1bab393525d8933938f0.jpg

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

@sebsch1991 should I wait for the latest stable for Mi-4c??
I dont want to switch to dev roms, I prefer stables so I dont need to install every week new pottentially buggy roms....
An answer would be much appreciated!
Keep up the good work!!

sure? I have mi2s but no problem with data transfer
Yes, i'm using other version for several weeks without problems, but with the last version (6.3.24) the wifi and data connection appear and disappear sometimes randomly :(
Maybe I should do a clean flash or a factory reset with all wipes ... I don't know

Last edited:
I dont have any issue with 24.3 in my 2s. Only drain battrry un 3g, i think because the signal un my country. With WiFi i hve more than 24hs with 2-3hs of screen on. With 3g i cant reach 15hs

Hi. I have flashed smiui for redmi 3 with all wipes, but the result was bootloop. Is it problem with the rom, or i am doing something wrong?

Hey guys,

some information for you about smiui and current progress:

Its very hard to keep the project running. Xiaomi is changing more and more things every week, different for every device.
We currently have the following *major* problems I know about:
-Reboot Menu Mod is not working for Devices > Android L
-SuperSU is not working for some of the latest devices
-Root is very very different for each device
-ROMs for aqua, ido, kenzo , latte dont seem to work (Boot.img Problems) I already found the problem but I am still getting headache when trying to find solutions.
-Unicode MMS Mod is not working anymore. ( think i will completly drop it . . )
-Center Clock Mod has to be completely recreated every week due to xiaomi changing the sources again and again and again and again . . . .
-etc . . .

I am trying my best, but due to personal issues which come on top as well I could not fix all these things by now...
Maybe I will skip the latest version and try to find a fix for all these things first and implement Viper4Android as well.

Maybe its just too much for only 1 person .. all these changes, special dependencies for each device. I should hire some staff members :D

Hey guys,

some information for you about smiui and current progress:

Its very hard to keep the project running. Xiaomi is changing more and more things every week, different for every device.
We currently have the following *major* problems I know about:
-Reboot Menu Mod is not working for Devices > Android L
-SuperSU is not working for some of the latest devices
-Root is very very different for each device
-ROMs for aqua, ido, kenzo , latte dont seem to work (Boot.img Problems) I already found the problem but I am still getting headache when trying to find solutions.
-Unicode MMS Mod is not working anymore. ( think i will completly drop it . . )
-Center Clock Mod has to be completely recreated every week due to xiaomi changing the sources again and again and again and again . . . .
-etc . . .

I am trying my best, but due to personal issues which come on top as well I could not fix all these things by now...
Maybe I will skip the latest version and try to find a fix for all these things first and implement Viper4Android as well.

Maybe its just too much for only 1 person .. all these changes, special dependencies for each device. I should hire some staff members :D
Thanks for your effort

Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk

Hey guys, some information for you about smiui and current progress:

I already stated that, IMHO, a bug free sMIUI release even only every month would be more than sufficient... all those weekly updates without any real advantage are simply not necessary...

To give an example:
MIUI 7 China Developer ROM 6.3.31 Full Changelog
Calendar: New - Calendar add credit card bills from text messages and push reminders (03-29)
Clock / Calculator: New - Long press alarm to select and delete multiple alarms (03-29)

WOW!

Last edited: