[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Got the no SIM card issue on 7.2.8.0 stable on Mi4.
Also can't access: Phone, Messaging, WhatsApp & Telegram, so I'm guessing it's something to do with accessing contacts?

Current stable on MiPad1 seems to be a bit laggy, sometimes the home button does not respond... any feedback from other users on this?

Mi2S works flawless on this rom. Battery probably even better than on 6.3.24.
Only problem is with scratches when playing music on headphones... Again. Was almost fixed on mentioned build :-\
If you have FC when going Settings / Advanced enable cloud printing app or install it.

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Bug report for MiPad 2 (latte) sMIUI 6.4.14:
  1. Viper4Android doesn't work. After installation and reboot, opening the app keeps asking to install again
  2. Dolby Atmos force close on open
Everything else works great. Over 27 hours battery life with 5 hours SOT, all eaten by games.

Sinyal - wifi -------- clock --------- battery
iOS icon layout in this way.

This has changed since the last update.

Would you please do become old ?

@sebsch1991 Can you re-upload and send me the MOD for 160 Sms characters? Because I will replace the mms.apk with the old one on my 7.2 stable and I want to flash the MOD again. Anyone other who can deliver this to me is welcome.

how's latest smiui ? my 4.14 is very nice don't know if update or not
I'd say not good/usable for Mi4C. See comments to "Changelog sMiUI 6.4.21" post at smiui site.
I would suggest to stay on 4.14 (which I like very much) till we get some feedback from sebsh1991...

Last edited:
Sorry for not answering guys.
I tried to find the problem with the No-Sim Card for Mi4c but I couldnt find any reason for that. Lets wait for next release.

If the bug is still there, please send me logcat, otherwise I have no chance to fix that.

I tried to find the problem with the No-Sim Card for Mi4c but I couldnt find any reason for that. Lets wait for next release.

If the bug is still there, please send me logcat, otherwise I have no chance to fix that.
Sounds like a plan. THX!
Have fun with your Mi5 ;)

Bro,
sMiui 6.3.3 systemui.apk Could you send?

Because Real iOS systemui.

You send me the 6.3.3 release mode?
you mean like this:
ede472b786b5f89dcd905f62cd80ee13.jpg

Well I think I found the problem about the No-Sim-Card bug !
Sorry for the long research . . .

I have updated sMiUI 6.4.21 for libra in the kitchen.. please go to smiui.net and cook a new ROM based on 6.4.21 and report if its working now.

I further made some more optimizations for all ROMs which will be available with 6.4.28 tomorrow ;)

would be nice to have separate volume for calls and messages, like burgers cm12.1

is it possible to add that option @sebsch1991 ?

Sent from my MI 2SC using Tapatalk