[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

MIUI 8 is online for gemini Mi5.
Other devices will follow :)

removed all v7 versions, sorry for that..

John

Then I was just in time to install sMIUI7 stable for my Mi2s...
Now enjoying it very much! Thanks...

Will give MIUI8 a try, but needs to be stable as this is my daily phone...

anyone has check that the option "beauty" from miui camera works in last smiui version? i dont see a change in the photo as i did in previous versions

maybe i'm too ugly (? xD

mi2s

It's a free country (mine) so I say whatever u want. Only Said there's no Ron update since weeks which is true.

Imagine yourself waiting for free ice cream and complaining like you're paying for it. You can say whatever you want. However you may also avoid being an ungrateful bitch. BTW SMIUI is not almost dead. If you want an update every week, how about you port your own rom and complain to yourself.

or visit Xiaomi.eu for weekly's.

today I installed the latest .eu-weekly (miui 8) and I'm impressed by the fluency and speed, no significant bugs so far. Curious to find out about the battery life.

Sent from my MI 2SC using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi. I have one question about xiaomi sync service. Is it necessary for Mifit aplication and miband?

Odoslané z MI 2S pomocou Tapatalku

Im currently building sMiui for all devices ! Will be online soon :) !
sebsch the new smiui its compatible with twrp 3.0 for mi2s? i read something about a new version in other post for mi5 i think

also, its necessary a wipe data?

thanks a lot for keep updating smiui for our device :D

Reactions: pollozzo
sebsch the new smiui its compatible with twrp 3.0 for mi2s? i read something about a new version in other post for mi5 i think

also, its necessary a wipe data?

thanks a lot for keep updating smiui for our device :D

I successfully installed new sMiui8 on Mi2s. I'm running TWRP 3.0.2 and did clean dalvik/art cache and cache too before installing.

I just noticed that Dolby Atmos app is crashing when booting, it just pops up the crash message even if I can actually run the app after that..

Last edited:
Reactions: ramir0
I have a Mi4c. Updated twrp to 3.0.2 then updated smiui. Everything seems to work well. Haven't tried everything yet but battery looks good so far.

Inbox (the google mail application) crashes when i delete a mail but not sure it's related to smiui or to miui.
Edit : Fixed by uninstalling and re installing inbox

New "High life" theme looks good. Some nice settings i have to explore (such as the clone app)

Thanks sebsch for the work

Last edited:
Flashed on Mi3 16Gb with sMIUI 7 build 6.5.25

Getting "error 7" on TWRP 3.0.2 using the settings below

N7ZPuQF.png

Edit: Tried cooking using this settings

kgOKgQC.png

Flash success! Thanks Sebsch1991!

Last edited: