[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Hi Sebsch,

Since ChainFire is not in charge for SuperSu anymore, are you planning any change for SuperSu integrated to your rom ?
The CCMT company is not really known, Thanks for you Rom, again, my Mi4C is perfect like this.

Hi all! I love this Rom but I've one question about it: I've Mi5, and when it starts getting hot, the max CPU frequencies goes down and stucks on 940 and 556 MHz. I think it's the thermal control feature of sMiui , but when happens, my Mi5 lags a lot in every thing I do. There's a method to disable this feature? Thanks!

Hi all! I love this Rom but I've one question about it: I've Mi5, and when it starts getting hot, the max CPU frequencies goes down and stucks on 940 and 556 MHz. I think it's the thermal control feature of sMiui , but when happens, my Mi5 lags a lot in every thing I do. There's a method to disable this feature? Thanks!
Thats no sMiUI feature. Its a service called "thermald" which is enabled in all ROMs by default. It throttles your Core Frequencies to reduce power consumption and heat. If you disable this service, your device will get hotter and hotter, which my lead to damage.

You should find the problem thats stressing your CPU

Thats no sMiUI feature. Its a service called "thermald" which is enabled in all ROMs by default. It throttles your Core Frequencies to reduce power consumption and heat. If you disable this service, your device will get hotter and hotter, which my lead to damage.

You should find the problem thats stressing your CPU
Ok! Thanks for answering!
P.S.: The site now looks very nice! Thanks for your work!

Unfortunately this thread is very "hidden" in the mi2s sections for historical reasons. Therefore we will close these 317 (awesome :D) pages here and start a new discussion thread in the Mods section.

Reactions: ramir0
Hey sebsch, beatiful new Homepage.

With new Rom i have problems with Bluetooth Sound. There is a clicking while playing Songs.

How can i go back to previous version?

Mi3 with smiui 6.9.8

Greetings!

I'm using SmiUi 6.9.8 for cancro and have very2 fast drain battery, already try wipe data, cache, dalvik then reboot recovery, flashing rom then wipe cache and dalvik again for sure with same result. Anyone have some advice? Should I cook the Rom again?

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

Reactions: harrisGR
I'm using SmiUi 6.9.8 for cancro and have very2 fast drain battery, already try wipe data, cache, dalvik then reboot recovery, flashing rom then wipe cache and dalvik again for sure with same result. Anyone have some advice? Should I cook the Rom again?

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

me too...wait for new rom.

please try 6.4.28 latest version

I get the same error:
Installing sMIUI...
symlink: some symlinks failed
Updater process ended whit ERROR: 7
Error installing zip file '/external_sd/ROMS/sMIUI_v7_kenzo_6.4.21_ENDIP.zip'
Updating partition details...
..done

On Xiaomi Redmi 3S, with TWRP from Xiaomi.eu, newest version (3.0.2.0). Any advice? Keeps happening, already downloaded the rom 4 times now, still the same problems, rom used: Xiaomi weekly 6.9.22

I have a miui 9 global 7.11.16 beta..