Rom Without Bug?

I tried...no results
Maybe You have hardware issue, relly don't have idea what is problem with Your sound. You using 8.2.2.0 stable on Mi 5 at my phone I don't have problem with sound/ring. Sry, mate I don't have idea.

Poslano sa mog MI 5 koristeći Tapatalk

Reactions: jc rey
Maybe You have hardware issue, relly don't have idea what is problem with Your sound. You using 8.2.2.0 stable on Mi 5 at my phone I don't have problem with sound/ring. Sry, mate I don't have idea.

But if I put any rom based on Android 6.0 it works perfectly. How do you explain that?

that's my only option...but it's frustrating...
Idk, then switch on Android 6.0 if work ok, better roll on Android 6.0.

You don't think is a hidden bug, because the problem appears only on Android 7?

Agree with You, this is very frustrating. You and me have identical phone and roms but result is not same that is very strange, please send about phone screenshot to compare data.

Agree with You, this is very frustrating. You and me have identical phone and roms but result is not same that is very strange, please send about phone screenshot to compare data, my SS:
e871d3bd0fbf1f9f01277f2904782c6b.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Agree with You, this is very frustrating. You and me have identical phone and roms but result is not same that is very strange, please send about phone screenshot to compare data.

Agree with You, this is very frustrating. You and me have identical phone and roms but result is not same that is very strange, please send about phone screenshot to compare data, my SS:

I flashed a xiaomi.eu 8.1.6 based on Android 6.0 in this moment. Is relevant to send a SS now?

Hi best regards, I'm a mi4s user. I want to ask, what TWRP is suitable for this ROM?
766f52fc27a543d6abcf6a3ed32833a5.jpg

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Me neither 8.2.2 is ring fine with me

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 3 en utilisant Tapatalk

I have installed many roms with Android 7.0 and I tested in depth the ringer problem... More exactly the ringer interrupts because of a freeze of 0.5 seconds, and in this time the ringer interrupts. I think is an optimization problem... What do you think?

Nobody has a solution for my problem after I explained above how it manifests? Can this be because the way I flashed the room? Or the TWRP version I used?