Root mi max 3?

Juannilo

Members
Dec 18, 2018
¿Puedo rootear el mi max
¿Puedo rootear el mi max 3 rom global con miui 10, sin tener que cambiar la rom?Can I root the mi max 3 rom global with miui 10, without having to change the rom?

Last edited:
Sorry, aber bei den Links erhalte ich einen 404 Fehler

What do you expect from a post which is more than a year old?
And why do you post in German?

If you wanna root, simply flash latest Magisk via TWRP. Done.
Find Magisk support on Magisk thread on XDA if needed.

Thx, ich poste Germany, weil ich ein GermanyGirl bin und mein Englisch älter als ich ist. Mit 53 Jahren ist das englische Sachwissen nicht so gut .. und ich hoffe, dass ich in Deutsch weiter schreiben kann oder in Englisch schreiben muss. Ich denke übrigens, in jedem Smartphone gibt es einen Übersetzer. Ich schaute nicht auf das Datum.
Danke ich schaue, um mein Mi Max 3 zu verwurzeln. LG Susy

Thx, ich poste Germany, weil ich ein GermanyGirl bin und mein Englisch älter als ich ist. Mit 53 Jahren ist das englische Sachwissen nicht so gut .. und ich hoffe, dass ich in Deutsch weiter schreiben kann oder in Englisch schreiben muss. Ich denke übrigens, in jedem Smartphone gibt es einen Übersetzer. Ich schaute nicht auf das Datum.
Danke ich schaue, um mein Mi Max 3 zu verwurzeln. LG Susy
Use copy /paste in GOOGLE translate application:
Here below the result with your post
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thx, I post Germany because I am a GermanyGirl and my English is older than me. At the age of 53, the English expertise is not that good .. and I hope that I can continue to write in German or have to write in English. By the way, I think there is a translator in every smartphone. I didn't look at the date.
Thank you I am looking to root my Mi Max 3. LG Susy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question: Why do you want to get root?

Reactions: trahzebuck
i want my homescren layout change in max. 7x9 and nova launcher takes not miui themes and that settings. Every launcher i look is only 5x6 layout. Or do you know what can i do to change only the Layout stabil and i am happy . Thx and greetings Susy

i want my homescren layout change in max. 7x9 and nova launcher takes not miui themes and that settings. Every launcher i look is only 5x6 layout. Or do you know what can i do to change only the Layout stabil and i am happy . Thx and greetings Susy

I don't know if root will help here. And if it's worth to root. A question of taste, isn't it?
As I told you - rooting is easy if you have an unlocked device with TWRP. But it might cause trouble with apps (banking etc) which don't like rooted phones.

For the English: It's one of the rules here. Period. The argue regarding translator seems legit. For those who read AND those who post. ;-)

I'm a bit older than you, btw. Cheers! :)

Reactions: SusyB.
Thanks and I write here what i search and found for my Problem. And i try to write in english,but please don't lough about me,if there are mistakes. I take out my automatic translation on this peage. And this is writing without a google translation... greetings

Can u help me to easy root or unlock my mi max3

To unlock your Mi Max 3, you need to download and use THIS TOOL to unlock your bootloader.

It's been a while since I used it, so not sure what the current waiting period is. But once you get the phone unlocked, the next thing to do is download the latest TWRP for the Mi Max 3. Do a google to find it.

Then you have to install TWRP on your phone (the phone must be unlocked first). Search XDA for flashing instructions. Not difficult, but always a pain in the a$$ to get an ADB connection working (at least for me).

Once you have TWRP installed, then you can easily flash just about anything you want. Lots of info over on XDA.

Good luck.