Root On Lasted Xiaomi Beta

djnata

Members
Sep 10, 2019
Hello. How to root in this device in lasted xiaomi.eu rom? Because now twrp dont work...

take the phone to fastboot mode. and unzip the latest beta zip file on desktop. then right click on the update document. it will do the update

SM-G975F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

take the phone to fastboot mode. and unzip the latest beta zip file on desktop. then right click on the update document. it will do the update

SM-G975F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
We're talking about root, not update..

I'm on the latest weekly rom. I tried to patch the boot.img with Magisk canary and alpha too. Both ended up with stuck on the Redmi/MIUI bootlogo. It's not possible to root it yet.

Edit: 2022. January 07.: Still no luck with the latest weekly rom and magisk alpha.

Last edited:
I'm on the latest weekly rom. I tried to patch the boot.img with Magisk canary and alpha too. Both ended up with stuck on the Redmi/MIUI bootlogo. It's not possible to root it yet.

Edit: 2022. January 07.: Still no luck with the latest weekly rom and magisk alpha.
Hello
I was able to root with with canary the Xiaomi.eu weekly 21.12.10
I am still using that weekly it since I need some Magisk modules to make my banking apps work. If I update to latest weekly will rooting be removed? And in case, you confirm that it's impossible to root with Magisk on latest weekly (22.1.6)?

Hello
I am still using that weekly it since I need some Magisk modules to make my banking apps work. If I update to latest weekly will rooting be removed? And in case, you confirm that it's impossible to root with Magisk on latest weekly (22.1.6)?
Root is removed every time you update/reflash

Hello
You can't root (yet) the A12 MIUI13 rom, but all of my banking apps are working. The only thing what i miss is the old fb messenger chathead module...

You can't root (yet) the A12 MIUI13 rom, but all of my banking apps are working. The only thing what i miss is the old fb messenger chathead module...
Can you please check if notification priority is back? And if so, can you please send a screenshot?

Yeah but my banking apps need root to work because I exchanged F2 Pro's cameras for those of the X30 Pro Zoom, and now I need Magisk in order to edit the device fingerprint, or it will recognise itself as Redmi k30 pro zoom.