Root On Mi 5x

robertb_45

Members
Feb 2, 2018
Hi!, i want to root my xiaomi mi 5x, i have xiaomi.eu rom which is miui 9.2.1.0, and i want to try to root it with Kingroot, anyone has tried this? and an another question, can i flash the supersu.zip without having to perform a factory reset, from TWRP(tiffany).

Hi!, i want to root my xiaomi mi 5x, i have xiaomi.eu rom which is miui 9.2.1.0, and i want to try to root it with Kingroot, anyone has tried this? and an another question, can i flash the supersu.zip without having to perform a factory reset, from TWRP(tiffany).
Hi, you can install the SuperSU through the TWRP recovery, for this you need to download SuperSU for TWRP, copy the downloaded archive to the device memory, go to TWRP recovery, make a full backup of the device, After the backup, go to the install section to select your archive SuperSU and flash, and reboot the device!
Before backup, always clear the screen lock password!
all that you do with the device at your own risk and I'm not responsible for the non-working device

Hi, you can install the SuperSU through the TWRP recovery, for this you need to download SuperSU for TWRP, copy the downloaded archive to the device memory, go to TWRP recovery, make a full backup of the device, After the backup, go to the install section to select your archive SuperSU and flash, and reboot the device!
Before backup, always clear the screen lock password!
all that you do with the device at your own risk and I'm not responsible for the non-working device

All this without performing a factory reset right? And with kingroot should I tru or it definitely won't or wouldn't work?

All this without performing a factory reset right? And with kingroot should I tru or it definitely won't or wouldn't work?
without a factory reset, I described above how to do everything correctly, the more you will have a backup of the device in case you do something wrong