Rotation Problem?

zofoxof

Members
Mar 26, 2016
Hi All.

While I was programming on my Mi5 I've noticed that it has a strange bug that effects rotation. Basically it won't rotate on landscape. At the beginning i thought that it was my fault, but my app works on other devices + other apps won't rotate.
sometimes it works, other it doesn't I can't understand if it's related to something, but all the sensors seems to work perfectly.

someone has similar issues?

p.s I'm using the latest weekly from Xiaomi.eu ;)

I have the same problem (I'm on xiaomi.eu 7.3.4.0)
Also sometimes the google vr won't register any orientation movement (compass?)
When I reboot my phone it will work again. Seems like a bug to me.

I have the same problem on 7.5.6.0,
Something i can do about it?
Rotation not working and auto brightness not working either.

I need to press unlock button before use fingerprint to unlock why ! (v6. 7.11)

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Well, i am using the 6.7.21 rom. My camera pictures are still up-side down. When a take a picture with Whatsapp camera everything is fine.

Well, i am using the 6.7.21 rom. My camera pictures are still up-side down. When a take a picture with Whatsapp camera everything is fine.

Front or back cam? Up-side down on the front (selfie) usually happens, when you use the camera api2 tweak from the redmi forums. But, if you do not use it, then I have no idea what else it might be.

cheers

Problem was the back-cam. (no tweaks or other apps installed) I switched back to Miui 7.6.7 (stable version) and the problem is over...

Same problem on my Mi5 with 7.5.6.0, 7.5.7.0, 6.6.23, 6.7.21, 6.8.4, 6.8.18 ROMs. Full wipe/factory reset/wipe caches everytime.