Samsung S-Voice apk extracted!!

Angelo

Members
Feb 18, 2012
Hi all,

The samsung S-voice apk is now available to install on any device.

I tried installing on my SGS2 with miui 2.5.18 and it works, though not very smoothly.

Maybe the devs can incorporate it in the next release of miui? What do you think?

Why do we need this in MIUI?
Install it on your own, and it FC's very often indeed.
This app takes 30 mb space, will bloat the ROM and doesn't work well.

PS: Galnet implented this already into his ROM.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk 2

Cool ok i agree. If anyone knows a procedure to properly install and have it work please post :)

Sent from my GT-9100@MIUI 2.5.18/Siyah kernel

It was good while it lasted! The S Voice application from the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S III was extracted from the shipping ROM that was leaked and was made available to other Android devices. According to reports, it was working pretty well on ICS-powered phone, like the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, that is until Samsung blocked the servers.
According to recent reports, users on non-Galaxy S III devices are getting errors when trying to operate the leaked S Voice app. According to the community, the application sends out a lot of information to the servers, including your device’s make and model, so it’s pretty easy to filter out usage server-side (which is a Vlingo server in the U.S., in case you’re wondering). Until there’s a workaround you will not be able to use one of the Galaxy S III’s main selling points.

It was good while it lasted! The S Voice application from the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S III was extracted from the shipping ROM that was leaked and was made available to other Android devices. According to reports, it was working pretty well on ICS-powered phone, like the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, that is until Samsung blocked the servers.
According to recent reports, users on non-Galaxy S III devices are getting errors when trying to operate the leaked S Voice app. According to the community, the application sends out a lot of information to the servers, including your device’s make and model, so it’s pretty easy to filter out usage server-side (which is a Vlingo server in the U.S., in case you’re wondering). Until there’s a workaround you will not be able to use one of the Galaxy S III’s main selling points.

You sound like you are happy about this??Why is that?

Anyway there is already a workaround for it, i'm using S-voice and it's flying on my S2 ;)

You sound like you are happy about this??Why is that?

Anyway there is already a workaround for it, i'm using S-voice and it's flying on my S2 ;)
Angelo - How have you got this working on SGS2??? Been trying to get this sorted but without any luck thus far. Appreciate the help. Cheers.