Screen Lock Blocked By Login Page To Unknown Account

Mbah Wingko

Members
Jun 29, 2016
IMG_20160628_095513.jpg
Anyone also experienced this?
Every morning after long sleep, device screen blocked by this login page. I've tried mi account and every username password account that i have, and none are working, without error message just never ends. Have to reboot then can use it normally until next morning. And again.

Use Redmi 3, occured after flashing 8 6.6.23 version

Hi , that happens to me the first time I flash it, but after restart the problem disapear. I have not configured the night shutdown /up.

Hi all, thanks for replying.

Yes, Rom flashing is always be a fastest solution. I just curious what the heck are going on before that.
Did try to remove and add mi account again , still no luck.

Yesterday I removed the lock screen password and set sleep option to never. At this morning I can bypass this validate login page through the pull down status bar. At recent app I saw the updater app is running with cant connect to network message, and login page just disappeared.
An alpha team at official forum says, that is a login page for beta tester account.

Nope. By its default is off, only check using WLAN. Since I use unofficial rom, don't think it is necessary to turn on auto update. Quite possible updater is triggered by WLAN checking. Caused by radio signal issue I never turn off WLAN connection at home.

This morning nothing happens, no updater, no nagging login page, no clue.
I'll inform you if there is any further update, thanks

View attachment 12793
Anyone also experienced this?
Every morning after long sleep, device screen blocked by this login page. I've tried mi account and every username password account that i have, and none are working, without error message just never ends. Have to reboot then can use it normally until next morning. And again.

Use Redmi 3, occured after flashing 8 6.6.23 version
My account is locked helf to unlock...?