New SCREEN RECORDER 12T PRO

Lerms

Members
Aug 25, 2023
I can't screen record in my 12T PRO. Pop up always says "Couldn't record, start over". Someone help me?

have u open up the native screen recorder app instead of dropping it down from top menu? because it need to grant access rights to your internal storage first! Why can't you provide us a screenshot to back your claims? jesus christ!

I can't screen record in my 12T PRO. Pop up always says "Couldn't record, start over". Someone help me? Utilizing Setapp's screen recording feature on Mac https://setapp.com/how-to/how-to-screen-record-on-mac transformed my productivity and communication strategies. This tool offers seamless functionality, allowing me to effortlessly capture tutorials, presentations, or even record moments of creativity. With its user-friendly interface and customizable options, I efficiently create high-quality recordings with ease. The ability to edit and share recordings directly from the app has amplified my workflow, enhancing collaboration and communication with colleagues and clients. Setapp's screen recording on Mac has become an indispensable asset, empowering me to deliver impactful content and streamline my work processes, marking a significant shift towards efficient and effective communication strategies.
Here are some possible solutions to address this issue:

1. Grant Storage Permissions: Ensure the Screen Recorder app has the necessary storage permissions to save recorded videos. Go to Settings > Apps > Screen Recorder > Permissions and grant access to Internal Storage.
  2. Check Internal Storage: Make sure your device has sufficient internal storage space to save the screen recording. If the storage is almost full, clear some space by deleting unnecessary files or apps.
  3. Restart the Phone: A simple restart can often resolve temporary glitches or software conflicts. Restart your Xiaomi 12T Pro and try screen recording again.
  4. Update MIUI: Check for any available MIUI updates for your device. Outdated MIUI versions may have bugs that affect screen recording functionality. Go to Settings > System > System Update and install any pending updates.
  5. Clear Screen Recorder Data: If the issue persists, try clearing the Screen Recorder app's data. Go to Settings > Apps > Screen Recorder > Storage > Clear Data and Clear Cache.
  6. Use Third-Party Screen Recorder: As a temporary workaround, consider using a third-party screen recording app like AZ Screen Recorder or XRecorder. These apps may function properly even if the built-in screen recorder is facing issues.
  7. Contact Xiaomi Support: If none of the above solutions resolve the issue, contact Xiaomi support for further assistance. They may provide more specific troubleshooting steps or recommend sending your device for维修 (wèixiu), which is the Chinese term for "repair."

Last edited: