Screenshot images nowhere to be found.

Bryanlee

Members
Oct 18, 2011
I am running MIUI 1.10.14 on my Samsung Infuse 4G. When i take a screenshot it seems that they are not saved. I am looking in the /sdcard/MIUI/ directory but there are no screenshots.

Anyone else have this problem? Am i looking in the wrong place?

Thanks in advance! Bryan

the should be in /sdcard/MIUI/screen_cap/

Just tested it with 1.10.14 on SGS, made two screenshots and they were right there

I don't have the screen cap directory for some reason. I looked everywhere else. Not sure what the deal is. Thanks for the response!

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

I actually thought about that but it didn't make a difference. I also tried playing with the permissions but i cant change permissions on the SD card.

Best thing to do is, take a screen shot, then use MIUI "File Explorer" app. This will then scan the phone for various file types. Tap "Pics", then press the "Menu" button, tap "Sort by" and select "Date". Then hopefully the screen shot will appear at the top of list. From there you long press the screenshot tap "Detail" and it show the file location or "Path"

What is the naming convention and format that it uses when naming the screenshots?

I thought about searching by date/time created but wasn't sure what to search for.