Security/permission Issue With Mui 7 + Mui 8

Voyager

Members
Dec 20, 2016
Hello!
A big thanks to all the developers here, you are doing a great job!

The first ROM for my Mi5s was from stock and as i realized that i wasn't able to change the permissions for some of the apps (like Music and Video) i decided to flash the phone. I tried the one from TradingShenzhen, which has the same issue and then i tried Version 6.12.8, still the same problem.
If i change the contacts permission for Music to "deny" there comes an alert (which is ok to me) and the switch is set to deny. After leaving the settings the switch returns to "allow". This happens to many but not to all of the listed apps.
I reset the phone to factory settings, cleared Cache and reflashed 6.12.8 but it is still the same problem.

Greetings

Gesendet von meinem MI 3W mit Tapatalk

Hello and a Merry Xmas to all!

Now i flashed Version 6.12.12 on my Mi5s but it shows the same behavior: many apps from Xiaomi like "Music" or "Video" do not properly work with the Android 6 apps permissions framework. I am not able to deny e.g. the location for the app "Video".
A security tool which has no control over the functions that it was intended for is pretty useless, don´t you think?
Does nobody else got that problem?