Sensors.qcom Battery Draining

Calvyn

Members
Jun 4, 2016
Hi everyone, I have an issue with my phone with MIUI 7.4 by xiaomi.eu 6.5.26 BETA. It is draining my battery fast even on idle mode, not sure what's happening but it has been bugging me a lot, I guess it's the sensors.qcom problem because it shows up a lot of wakelock in WLD. Here I attached some screenshots of it, any fixes?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-02-01-44-05_com.miui.securitycenter[1].png
    Screenshot_2016-07-02-01-44-05_com.miui.securitycenter[1].png
    70.4 KB · Views: 447
  • Screenshot_2016-07-02-01-44-16_com.uzumapps.wakelockdetector[1].png
    Screenshot_2016-07-02-01-44-16_com.uzumapps.wakelockdetector[1].png
    174.5 KB · Views: 427
  • Screenshot_2016-07-02-01-44-10_com.miui.securitycenter[1].png
    Screenshot_2016-07-02-01-44-10_com.miui.securitycenter[1].png
    179.4 KB · Views: 460
The same is happening to me as well. I've tried many ROM's and all have this issue. I think it's somehow connected to wifi. If you disable your wifi the wakelocks drop in numbers but there could be another issue as well.

I've not yet found any solution.

Same :-(

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-06-22-01-24-930_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-06-22-01-24-930_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    164.1 KB · Views: 438
Do you guys have any issue with power key? like sometimes pressing power key doesn't register irrespective of ROM.

intrud3r, not sure if that's software problem or hardware problem, and yes I do have that problem, sometimes I need to press it 2 or 3 times for it to function.

I've problem with battery drain and also without WiFi, I've battery drain also if I put my MI3W in flight mode! Is not properly like your problem but maybe there's something wrong in the software... Also for me sometimes is needed press 2-3 times the toggle for activate the WiFi radio and also for me this problem is present from 4 different ROM versions. Now I'm on xiaomi.eu_multi_MI3WMI4W_V7.5.2.0.MXDCNDE_v7-6.0 but I've this big battery drain since I merged on MM (I've done it without make fresh install, just the classic wipes).
However I've read in an another forum that someone has solved the battery drain problem installing the official China Dev ROM via Fastboot (I don't remember if via Mi PC Suite or manually via MiFlash, which version and if he has erased the data and the storage or not) then made the classic procedure (TWRP via adb then flash xiaomi.eu ROM on internal memory). I haven't time for doing this (I've about 250 App and in this moment I haven't a lot of time for backup and restore all) but maybe this can help you, if you wanna try!
Someone has reported that, with this procedure, he has solved also the problem of flashing time via TWRP (if you flash the ROM maybe you have to wait a unusual time, about 15-20 minutes like a lot of people!)

keep us updated!

This battery drain is p****ng me off. I am like charging my phone and at the morning it's already at 40%. What the f**k ?

I think that the best solution is:

1) merge the 2 System partitions (if you haven't done yet) to have only one System partition (for further update)

2) make a clean flash (delete ALL!) with China Dev ROM (I've flashed the last 6.7.7) via MiFlash with MI3W in Fastboot mode.

3) do the First start

4) put TWRP via adb and allow to TWRP to modify partition table

5) format Cache, Dalvik/ART, data, internal memory and system

6) reboot recovery

7) copy with PC xiaomi.eu_multi_cancro_V7.1.5.0.KXDCNCK_v7-4.4.zip into MI3W (use MTP on TWRP) then flash. After flash, directly reboot, don't make any wipe!

That's all. I've done it in a MI3W and now it work like a charm! Before was on xiaomi.eu_multi_MI3WMI4W_V7.5.2.0.MXDCNDE_v7-6.0.zip

Well i somehow fiexd the issue. Tried to flash the Chinese DEV rom through fastboot, but there was some error. Tried everything and wiped everything. Then flashed the latest Xiaomi.eu rom and now for almost 2 days and my battery is at 40%.