Serious Issues With Mi3

Per Lageng

Members
Aug 14, 2014
Hi. After I have tried in the other "official" forum I have to try here to possibly get an answer to my question! My Mi3 will not connect to any of my pc`s, two laptops and one desktop pc. I only get the message: "connect your pc"! I have tried several usb-ports, but nothing works! Are there any serious help to get in this forum? ( I am not a datatechnician) Per.

Swipe down a status bar and select Data transfer MTP.. Not charging only..

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Hi, do you see any message on the phone when you connect the USB to your PC? As ingbrzy said, there should be a message when you swipe down your status bar on top (the bar that shows notifications and battery status etc), click on that and select Data Transfer MTP from there, because it's default for just charging only, to connect you need to select it otherwise.

Hi, do you see any message on the phone when you connect the USB to your PC? As ingbrzy said, there should be a message when you swipe down your status bar on top (the bar that shows notifications and battery status etc), click on that and select Data Transfer MTP from there, because it's default for just charging only, to connect you need to select it otherwise.
Hi Calvyn. Thanks for explaining for me what to do! I did what I was told, and, yes, there was three options when swiping down from the top, #1;Charging, #2;MTP, #3;PTP. Yes, I could change to MTP, nothing happens, changed to PTP, some photos was transferred to pc, thats all. Tried to connect to MIPcSuite, ended up wih this: #1:No device connected, #2:Connect to device. #3:You need to update your device to use Pc-suite. Update your device before connecting. #4:MIUI ver. 7.5.2.0IStable This seems to me quite scilly when "everything I can do is done" as far as can see! Agree? I tried to "through out" the old Pc-suite and download a "new version" but to no help! What more can I do now? Per

Hi Calvyn. Thanks for explaining for me what to do! I did what I was told, and, yes, there was three options when swiping down from the top, #1;Charging, #2;MTP, #3;PTP. Yes, I could change to MTP, nothing happens, changed to PTP, some photos was transferred to pc, thats all. Tried to connect to MIPcSuite, ended up wih this: #1:No device connected, #2:Connect to device. #3:You need to update your device to use Pc-suite. Update your device before connecting. #4:MIUI ver. 7.5.2.0IStable This seems to me quite scilly when "everything I can do is done" as far as can see! Agree? I tried to "through out" the old Pc-suite and download a "new version" but to no help! What more can I do now? Per
are you still on Win XP..?

are you still on Win XP..?
Hi sir. No, I am on Win 10. Could it be better if I was on Win XP? Sometimes I wonder if the "progress" is purely of the best? As mentioned in my former reply, what more can I do? Are the solution to buy another phone? Per

yea on Win10 it should works "out of the box"... try different cable and USB port...

HI guys. Thanks for trying help me to get the phone working properly. Yes, I have tried to change both cable and USB-contact, but its just the same. Why cant I connect to Pc-suite eighter, there is where I get those nonsense messages? Anyway, thanks for trying, Per

Pc suite don't work for me as well, but you can manage your files by entering my computer and then go into your device

Hi Gkilon. Thank you for sharing this, When I look at earlier updates there is nothing to see. The files cannot open. Ok, I will give it one more try. Per

Hey there are certain Android usb drivers which can be used to connect unsupported devices

If ur using a trial version/64bit version of Windows then you may face this type of issue

So kindly please look into ur pc about your processing length of ur operating system

Or else try Android usb drivers for Windows 10

That might resolve ur issue

Thank u
Pruthvi9277

Hey there are certain Android usb drivers which can be used to connect unsupported devices

If ur using a trial version/64bit version of Windows then you may face this type of issue

So kindly please look into ur pc about your processing length of ur operating system

Or else try Android usb drivers for Windows 10

That might resolve ur issue

Thank u
Pruthvi9277

Hi "prudhvi"
Any recommendations? Found a lot, but as I could see, they were all just a "gateopener" to a lot of s**t! (I tried one) I have a 64bit version Win 10 Pro.
Thank you,
Per

Have u tried windows 10 pro Android usb drivers of 64x version

Thank you
Pruthvi9277
Hi "prudhvi".
I could not find a driver with name: "windows 10 Pro Android USB drivers 64x version"
There was some others, but they where for use with some Intel-products, wich I do not have. A couple of others I had to register for use of their drivers!
Per