Resolved Settings lost after reboot SGS2

boxcarracer81

Members
Mar 20, 2012
After a reboot it appears that some of my settings and apps are reverted back to their original state.
-the mute settings always revert back to vibrate
-Google play reverts back to version 3.4.4
-Touchpal keyboard reverts back to its standard settings

I don't know if these bugs are Miui related, or that it's just incompatabilaties.

Running 2.3.30 on SGS2 with siyahv3 rc3 (problems are the same with miui kernel)

After a reboot it appears that some of my settings and apps are reverted back to their original state.

I don't know if these bugs are Miui related, or that it's just incompatabilaties.

Running 2.3.30 on SGS2 with siyahv3 rc3 (problems are the same with miui kernel)

Possible due to your Custom Kernel. No other user has reported this.

Try Siyahv3 rc4 or just reinstall MIUI again to get default kernel. Always good to run a kernel cleanup script in between switching kernels.

I have this problem too, but I just noticed that the Google play problem that it back to 3.4.4 and then it updates again after reboot.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk