In Progress [SGS2][2.4.27] MMS - Messaging has stopped

patrask

Members
Dec 25, 2011
Every time I try get a MMS i get the "Unfortunately, Messaging has stopped". When I choose to report nothing happens.

yes! I´ve tried everything, like turned off the "Always receive MMS" and enabled Data, turned of wifi and so on. Nothing seems to work!

yes! I´ve tried everything, like turned off the "Always receive MMS" and enabled Data, turned of wifi and so on. Nothing seems to work!

Use a regular adb logcat > log.txt to grab this error.

I need a log to report the bug.

SMS on my sgs2 stopped working after updating to 2.4.27. I always get FC.
I am not sure of how to capture the logcat but ive tried something and here it is nevertheless.
Being unable to send texts is a big issue please help.

Attachments

• log.txt
    78.9 KB · Views: 260
I am also having this. Now i can't send any texts at all. I can't do a log cat as I am in the middle of work. Sorry.

I am on SGS2 and my SMS and MMS both work fine. No FC. Have you guys installed the latest SGS2 ROM? It was updated.
Also try a Factory Rest/ Wipe Data with clear cache and Dalvik Cache. Install the ROM again and see if they work without a restore of the backup

Tried all variations of fixes. Including full wipe install etc. Sill having this issue...

I have been having the same issue with MMS for a while now tried many different versions of MIUI v4 tried reflashing roms 3rd party messaging apps etc. nothing seems to work just keeps fc on me no idea whats causing this issue it works fine with other roms

Reactions: lukeaton
Had the same problem with MMS on Rogers. Finally decided to check/change APN settings and it helped, MMS works fine now. Somehow MIUI rom doesn't load APN settings properly vs Cyanogen roms. Give a try.

Reactions: patrask