Resolved [SGS2 - I9100] Multi bugs / Browser / Clock

Satom

Members
Apr 23, 2012
I think I've found two bug;

1.I opened the Clock applications and the "top" text is white, and the "topbar" too.
I wanted to fix it myself, but a. I'm not sure where to look after decompiled and b. wanted to "share" this bug :)
Screenshot_2012-04-25-14-51-51.png
Screenshot_2012-04-25-16-48-44.png

2. When I browse and press the menu button, there is an option "Unfortuantly, %1$s has stopped." however this option if for searching on the page, so I tried to decompile the Browser.apk, but didn't success, well, I got a decompiled values-en and searched for the string, but couldn't find it.
Screenshot_2012-04-25-16-48-44.png

(I have to add that I did remove some System Apk's and have added the Caviar Dreams font.)

These are possible known issues with the default theme - these will be corrected by Xiaomi once the V4 Theme Manager is available.
At this current time xm colors are not editable.

Regards

If I understand it correctly, that's also the reason why I couldn't find the "Unfortunatly, %1$s has stopped" string, because the xm color aren't editable?

Thanks!

Btw; Is this the correct way of posting multiple bugs? Like these two? Or do I have to make a thread for each bug I found?

Btw; Is this the correct way of posting multiple bugs? Like these two? Or do I have to make a thread for each bug I found?
yes you could post multiple bugs in one thread.. but it would be wiser if you look up the bug forum maybe someone has already posted the same issue or look a like issue :p