Resolved SGS2 Keeps reestarting 2.4.20

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamzah

Members
Apr 21, 2012
I flashed the new rom after a full wipe.ones the rom starts it keeps on rebooting after every 10 second.Plz help:(

I flashed the new rom after a full wipe.ones the rom starts it keeps on rebooting after every 10 second.Plz help:(
You tried simply to manually reboot the phone (once or twice) ?

I tried this method and it worked. First full wipe and install 2.4.13, then after two reboots install 2.4.20 without wiping anything. It is like upgrading.

DOWNLOAD 2.4.20 FROM MIUI SCOTLAND . My sg2 had the same problem and i reverted back to 2.4.13 then tried scotland one. works a treat and is fast but my benchmark score went down.....not sure why, anyway i might need to flash a new kernel

DOWNLOAD 2.4.20 FROM MIUI SCOTLAND . My sg2 had the same problem and i reverted back to 2.4.13 then tried scotland one. works a treat and is fast but my benchmark score went down.....not sure why, anyway i might need to flash a new kernel
Please don't promote 'Miui Scotland' here, if Mark is telling the truth and we have no reason to believe otherwise they have stolen Marks translations without consent, they didn't even give him credit for his work. So in my opinion they can go and f**k themselves. I have worked on several translation teams mainly PC-BSD to swedish and even though I would happily share my work, I would at least want a thank you and some credit for the hours I put in a project.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I tried this method and it worked. First full wipe and install 2.4.13, then after two reboots install 2.4.20 without wiping anything. It is like upgrading.
the problem is still there. what should we do? :(

the problem is still there. what should we do? :(
Well I have experienced this bugs.. it was caused by changing the font of a theme... very random.. but i did reflash my rom and it works well.. try reflash you rom (back up totally first) and you should use a frequent backup!

After doing a full wipe and using the rom without incidents for a day, I just got a random reboot disabling the alarm when I woke up this morning.
This is ridiculous. How could the rom get so unstable -from 2.4.13- in one update???
This really sucks.

Well I have experienced this bugs.. it was caused by changing the font of a theme... very random.. but i did reflash my rom and it works well.. try reflash you rom (back up totally first) and you should use a frequent backup!
it reboots continue badly! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.