In Progress SGS2 ROM 2.5.11 ICS still repeats

Angus

Members
Feb 23, 2012
Hi MIUI
I am on SGS2 ROM 2.5.11 ICS...Problem repeat still with issue I have a problem when I try to sign in to WIFI wouldn't let me cause keyboard disapears goes down when I try to press keys for the password...I tried to wipe data factory reset...wipe cache partision and wipe dalvik cache but still remains the same...Please can you fix this isue?
Thanks
:( Mike

connect your phone to pc via cable when it is connected pull the status bar down. then remove it from pc and try to connect to wifi.

Reactions: SavageBrat
Hi MIUI
I am on SGS2 ROM 2.5.11 ICS...Problem repeat still with issue I have a problem when I try to sign in to WIFI wouldn't let me cause keyboard disapears goes down when I try to press keys for the password...I tried to wipe data factory reset...wipe cache partision and wipe dalvik cache but still remains the same...Please can you fix this isue?
Thanks
:( Mike

Thanks a million it worked and I appriciate you for answering my issue in minutes
:p

it happened me lots of times over the previous builds and it was very annoying. i noticed if i do something that has a notification in the statusbar before trying to type anything it would no longer be a problem. and the easiest way to do it is plugging phone to pc. anyway i am very happy to help. :)

I'll see about reporting this.

So to repeat. When you to enter a WPA/WEP password for a WiFi network giving focus to the text-box causes the keyboard to go away? Is this with a stock keyboard? Or something like SwiftKey (An alternative keyboard)

The first time I tried it it was happening with the the stock keyboard the Samsung one, but I did as SilverMist suggested and cleared up.