Show navigation bar a.k.a. softkeys not working

raziel024

Members
Jan 14, 2012
Hi I just left out from the stable ROM that MiPad comes, and flashing your ROM guys, but I noticed that adding the following to build.prop doesn't work as it did on the last ROM (the built-in one).
Code:
qemu.hw.mainkeys=0
Basically is written in build.prop but doesn't seem to have effect.
I wonder if there's another or a special way to enable this bar since I use it pretty often.
Please answer ASAP.

Not working for me either, other people have reported it working but it doesn;t for me. No clue why not...

Why you all want to achieve with this entry? This enables floating buttons if you have MiPop app present in system.
Otherwise you will have standard navbar, but we blocked that last release using 0 px height navbar.

Wysłane z MI4 W

Why you all want to achieve with this entry? This enables floating buttons if you have MiPop app present in system.
Otherwise you will have standard navbar, but we blocked that last release using 0 px height navbar.

Wysłane z MI4 W

I tried it with the menu/recent apps button 'issues' with the previous developer rom releases. For me it's not really necessary actually, but when I read about other people having issues with it I always want to give it a try (and then I get fixated on getting it working ;) ).

But good to read that I'm not going crazy!