Sim / Imei / Network Lost After Nougat Update Mi5

Mick2k0

Members
Jun 27, 2012
Hello, i updated yesterday to the latest nougat/beta rom an this morning i had NO imei, no network no sim...no nothing. Restored to a older backup via TWRP and nothing.

I downloaded the full FASTBOOT CHINA ROM:
gemini_global_images_6.11.10_20161110.0000.00_6.0_global_45adfa1927

Restored via fastboot and everything was ok. Flashed twrp again and reflashed nougat, until now everything is ok.
I did made a efs backup now.
TWRP was the latest -3 version, i posted this because i saw a lot of users having the same problem this days!

Thank you! The changelog of this release matches exactly to what i encountered! Thank you!

Hope this topic solves a lot of problems!

Reactions: TriDyE
Too late for me :(. I restored my imei with some restoration guide. But i have one question, if you are still on Nougat. If you look at battery history graph, there is imei on the right upper corner. Is it the same imei, if you swap your sim card to the other slot, or it will show different imei?

Too late for me :(. I restored my imei with some restoration guide. But i have one question, if you are still on Nougat. If you look at battery history graph, there is imei on the right upper corner. Is it the same imei, if you swap your sim card to the other slot, or it will show different imei?

i have same problem. i restore imei using wipe cache/dalvik . This rom have much bug. I think that i return back.

My phone works just fine. Flash latest twrp and then install rom. No problems so far.

Hi there, I have the same issue. Yesterday i flashed the new dev rom with Nougat and because of some bugs, decided to roll back to the old version. I did restore from TWRP and lost an IMEI. I tried to flash as you said the china rom and SU and nothing. When i was trying flash OTA rom with MIflash, i erased all my backups include EFS :(
Maybe somebody can help me to solve this issue? I don't know what to do.