mariosm1cy

Members
Feb 19, 2018
H all,

I am new to the device. Got it in my hands just a few days ago and followed the procedure and flashed xiaomi.eu 9.2 stable (never used global official).

I have a question regarding sim2.

It is currently connected on 3g network shouldn't there be an option "preferred network type" to select if I want 2g or 3g on sim2? The option is only available under sim1 (2g/3g/4g).

H all,

I am new to the device. Got it in my hands just a few days ago and followed the procedure and flashed xiaomi.eu 9.2 stable (never used global official).

I have a question regarding sim2.

It is currently connected on 3g network shouldn't there be an option "preferred network type" to select if I want 2g or 3g on sim2? The option is only available under sim1 (2g/3g/4g).

You get options for network type and APNs only for the sim that is selected for "internet" (mobile data).

@eugensandu @cobben yes, you can do it from the *#*#4636#*#* menu but It should be available from the sim card settings like all dual sim phones that support 2g/3g on sim2.

It's the first dual sim phone I purchased that does not have the option in sim2. Does the official global/china lack this option as well or is it only with xiaomi.eu?