similar to miui?

neon flash

Members
Feb 2, 2013
hi have a samsung galaxy s1 captivate i897 when i bought it it was rooted and running miui which i love!!
i've used other smartphones (htc & lg) and i have to say miui is my favourite i hate htc sense and although the ui is ok on the lg its nothing compare to miui.
anyhow long story short my cappy is tempermental and breaks (often) :(
i've been looking at new phones and noticed the huawei ascend p6 has a slightly different ui from other android devices and has completely done away with the app drawer.
also it has theme options.

can anyone tell me how similar to miui it is?

I don't even know what Huawei software is called, so that means it must suck if I don't know what its called.

Just go dish out 250 Euro and get a official Xiaomi device.

Perfect MIUI right in your hands.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4

Just go dish out 250 Euro and get a official Xiaomi device.

Perfect MIUI right in your hands.

xiaomi devices arent big in my country (uk) so first of al i'd have to order online which isnt a problem but would mean i dont get to see the phone physically first which i tend to like to do just to see if it feels good in my hand.

I live in UK, before I took the plunge I got the dimensions and compared to hones I could feel, s2 and iphone 4 I think it was.
It was better than I thought it would be, feels better size to hold than s2

You can trust the testimony of hundreds of users here that tell you it's awesome.

Huawei has indeed software that looks in some ways to MIUI.
EmotionUI is what they call it
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Whatch this video here you can see.
4.00 min and futher is software

Reactions: neon flash
i love the p6 its such a sleek phone so easy on the eye just elegant and beautiful top marks for design.
i just wish they would release the 4g version already.
i dont get why they have released this one now with word that a4g version will be available from nov. why not just release it now instead of the non 4g model.
i'm not sure about other people but i know if i'm going to invest in a smartphone now i want it to be 4g ready.

xiaomi devices arent big in my country (uk) so first of al i'd have to order online which isnt a problem but would mean i dont get to see the phone physically first which i tend to like to do just to see if it feels good in my hand.

It feels pretty good in my hands. I'm in America. Nobody here has this device. It's awesome.

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S

Well I've never regretted buying a Xiaomi device.

Most MIUI ports got a glitch somewhere.. having the real deal for once is nice.

of course,miui is from 小米,htc的sense是垃圾,I’m chinese,if i can,i will buy mi1,2,3,4and so on

This might is kinda offtopic, though if you are looking for some new phone, get Xiaomi. I promise you won't regret that. Having MIUI on Xiaomi phone is always the best experience.

Sent from my MI 2