Smartisan OS v0.5.0 13-10-15 for Mi2/2S

Can we just install it via CWM or do I absolutely have to use the guide you've posted?
And is the internal storage mentioned the one that has apps installed or just the SD card one?

If you download "official" version from smartisan.cn you cant root it, you need modified version which is in the first post, and its already rooted ;-)
BTW, I see that at official site there is update dated today (15.10) :-D

Reactions: xeGox and cvncbn92
If you download "official" version from smartisan.cn you cant root it, you need modified version which is in the first post, and its already rooted ;-)
BTW, I see that at official site there is update dated today (15.10) :-D
Link and changelog?

Inviato dal mio Xiaomi Mi-5f (f sta per fun,non per fan)...con tapatalk 26°

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

;-)

Smartisan OS v0.5.0 updated with download link in the first page...
Guys since the changelog is very lenghty, i didnt paste the same once again.
Who are interested can go to this site www.smartisan.cn & check what is missing & what is not... Ofcourse you have to use google translate to read it... Dont be such a noob & start complaining here...
Good luck guys... share your experiences with this ROM here...

is there any chance to port the new calendar app to miui...i tried to extract it but got parse error !

How to root Smartisan rom ?

After wipe and flash Smartisan, in CWM flash this update in the same system you flashed the ROM, then reboot. It run perfect and now you have a ROOT system.

Attachments

• UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.51 (1).zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 245
Reactions: cvncbn92
Hi!

is it possible to have miui v5 (original) on system one with SmartisanOS running on system 2?
If yes, could you tell me how to do it in a bit more detail. For example, should I chose system 2 as current partition before flashing the zip in CWM? Should TrueDualBoot be enabled? Thanks!!! :)

Just installed, quite smooth, not much unique features though. The interface makes me feel like in a dungeon :p
Hi!

is it possible to have miui v5 (original) on system one with SmartisanOS running on system 2?
If yes, could you tell me how to do it in a bit more detail. For example, should I chose system 2 as current partition before flashing the zip in CWM? Should TrueDualBoot be enabled? Thanks!!! :)
That's what I currently have. Read up the CWM thread, you have all info there.

It's soooo wonderful.
I love it.... and it's only alpha version!

Sms popup animation is very beautiful....

Inviato dal mio Xiaomi Mi-5f (f sta per fun,non per fan)...con tapatalk 26°

If you want to go back to stock kernel you just need to flash the whole rom again, without any wipes, it takes 1 minute.

New update working great so far! Screen is great now, will se about other stuff. :) Thanks!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
I have tdb put this on system 2 and it hung on the red logo.
Please give instructions how to make it work, thanks