[SOLVED] Impossible to enter in Fastboot

Diablal

Members
Aug 13, 2018
Hello community,

I've just installed 10.0.4 and I'd like to upgrade to 10.0.6.

I don't know why, but TWRP never remained on the rom of the phone, I was only able to boot on it with fasboot.

Since installing 10.0.4 I have a warning at each boot of the phone that says that my phone is unsecure, please press power to pause boot...

My problem is that I can't enter fastboot by pressing volume down + power.

Can you please help me ?

PS : update is not working OTA or by selecting the zip file in the update management application.

I guess you are familiar with ADB if you installed xiaomi.eu rom.
What is happening when using command adb reboot bootloader ?

Hello, sorry for the delay in my answer but I got stuck on other subjects, and I did not have the time to document my failure.

A video will be more accurate to present my bug, please find the link after : video of my bug

I already had typed adb reboot bootloader which nstead of displaying the usual miui guy, now display an empty battery charging. Nevertheless, I still can access to my phone with fastboot commands. The problem is that after rebooting, I cannot enter twrp...

Thanks your or anyone help.

I am in dipper 10.0.4 and try to load with twrp dipper I donwloaded several weeks ago. I checked on souceforge it was not updated since june 2018.
Then I intented to flash 10.0.8.
What do you think is reponsible for this bug ? Thanks

By the way the only way to access twrp was with fastboot. Volume up power has never functionned.